Chapter 21(Ending)

Author POV

It's been week since Mon came back from the Philippines she keeps on visiting Sam in the hospital and everytime she see her she would cry.

And today was Kade's wedding day kade wanted to break the date of her engagement because Sam was still at the hospital but her friends wanted to continue the marriage .

She was getting ready while Mon was seating in a chair with her friends they are waiting for the ceremony to begin.
And it's getting so long.

The ceremony was held after many minutes just a little problem occured but then its over and it's time for some fun.

They invited Mon on the center isle to sing everyone was wearing a mask for some unknown reason kade decided to put a mask on everyone.

Mon starting to sing she sang the song...
"No More Blues" By Becky Armstrong

Song started singing.....

Everyone then started to dance with their partner she was just singing while watching everyone kade was dancing with her husband while Nam and Tee was been partnered to dance at first Nam don't want to but kade wanted so they can't get away it's kade's wedding after all.

As Mon was singing in the chorus when a girl wearing a mask came closer to her she was holding a flower it was Mon favorite flower and was singing with her she could see the woman smiling while walking in the aisle she could feel her heart beats so loud.

As the girl was in front of her she gave the flowers to Mon.

"Can I have this dance? My lady? " She ask Mon.

Mon was shock cuz the voice was Sam it was Sam.

Sam held her hand while everyone was just busy on their own while dancing and didn't even notice Sam.

"Did you miss me? " Sam ask Mon while they are  both dancing.

"I do. Why are you here by the way? I thought you're still unconscious?"Mon worriedly asked.

" I miss you"Sam answered while they still dancing but their friends are watching them from afar.

"The surprise was good" Kade said and sip a glass of wine.

"I know right I plan it really well" Nam said while smiling ear to ear.

"What your plan? Hey didn't you remember it's our plan" Tee said.

"Okay I know" Nam said.

Many minutes later the guest started to wait cuz it's time for the boquet to be catch by someone Mon and Sam was just standing and is waiting for Kade to throw it

"Everyone ready? " Kade ask and without saying anything she throw the boquet Mon and Sam catch it.

Everyone was happy after seeing the two of them catch it.

"I got goosebombs all over my body you guys are destiny" Nam said.

But they just smiled and the wedding party continued

After the party everyone decided to go home but they said farewell to Kade first.

Mon and Sam was at the park seating at the  bench while watching the stars.

"I still can't believe Kade got married" Mon said while looking at the sky without her knowing that Sam was staring at her.

"You look so beautiful" Mon look at Sam after she heard those words she thought Sam meant to say was the sky but she's looking directly at  Mon face.

"Who are you talking to? " Mon ask while blushing.

"The sky look it's beautiful" Sam change the topic and Mon started to look at the sky again and it turn out theirs a firework display that Sam was waiting for she wanted to surprise Mon.

The firework form a name and it's Mon name with a word written.

Mon didn't read it instead Sam did.

"Will you marry me Mon? " Sam ask while holding a ring.

Mon cried but smiled and said"yes I will marry you Sam"

After she said those words tears drop on Sam eyes and put the ring on her finger and hug her tightly.

~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for supporting my story kahit na medyo natagalan actually broken kasi ako ngayon Kaya Hindi ko na hinabaan yung ending kasi baka masira ko pa yung story ant ayokong mangyari yun please follow me for more story to come.

May sakit rin kasi ako Kaya Hindi na ako nag UD these past few weeks I'm really thankful guys for always here for me thank you very much.

To the girl who broke my heart I felt thankful towards her I've become stronger still thankful