OPERATION:Make Sam Remember Mon

Nam POV

After talking with  Sam I called Made and Tee to meet them up and talk about Sam and Mon we meet at the usual place.

"So what's this all about? " Tee ask while eating a cake.

"Operation make Sam remember Mon" I said and smiled I have a great plan on how Sam remember Mon.

"What's that? Its kinda interesting though" Kade ask.

So I told them everything about Sam that her heart still remember Mon but we just need a little push so she could remember anything.

"Sounds a great plan! " Tee said and I just smiled when the both of them agreed of my plan.

So our first plan is...

OPERATION #1 Go to a mall with the both of them and left them both.

We go home and prepared everything what we needed since it's Saturday for tomorrow it's a great day since the both of them don't have a work tomorrow.

Morning came and we started to call Mon and Sam at first Mon don't want to go but I said I'll be sulking if she don't come and them she eventually come now we just need to stick to the plan.

"Do you have anything to buy Mon? " I ask Mon and pretend nothing was going on at first she was shock to see Sam with us because if ever I told her about it she wouldn't come I know it already.

"No don't mind me" She said and I can feel the awkwardness between the two of them but I just smiled.

After many minutes of buying Me Tee and Kade decided to leave.

"Guys I need to use the toilet could you come with me? " I ask and look at the both of Kade and Tee.

"Me to I think I need to use the toilet" Kade said.

"Mon and Sam could you wait for us her? " I said and didn't wait for them to answer and just leave the two of them.

We were just watching them from afar.

"Do you think our plan would work? " Tee ask while looking the both of them that didn't even talk and just waiting for us.

"Yeah it's our plan it should work" I said and just keep on looking for the both of them.

When suddenly the both of them started to talk and then walk and they drove the car of Sam where would they go?

"Don't you think we should follow them? " Kade ask worriedly.

"Nah I think they'll make it let's just leave the both of them" I said and walk.

Im hungry watching the both of them so we decided to grab some lunch.

                       Mon POV

I thought I would have a happy Saturday but the guys called me saying they wanted to go to a mall I said I don't want to but Nam was sulking so I decided to go.

After arriving at the mall I saw them waving with me but then I also Sam with them.
I thought since it's Saturday I wouldn't be able to see her but I'm wrong.

We've walk for many minutes when they said they wanted to go to the Comfort room I wanted to say no but they already leave so  they left me with Sam.

I can't even talk to her because of the awkwardness we waited for them for about 30 minutes but they didn't show up I guess they left already.

"I think we should go" Sam said and got up from the seat where we seated I already got up .

"Do you want to go somewhere? " She ask me .

"No" I said seriously.

"Okay then I wanted to go somewhere let's go" Sam said. So she ask me to go with her? Alone? Where to?

I didn't ask anything on her and was just following her when she open the passenger of her car.

"Get in" She said. I wanted to tell no but I can't tell it for no reason I just wanted to go with her

She drive her car for about an hour and we had arrive at the beach.
The beach was so beautiful and made me smile when I remembered something.

3years ago Sam promised me that we would go to the beach together and she keep the promise.

And I wanted to ask her about one thing. Why would she keep on pretending that she doesn't recognize me? Or did she already forgot about me for the past three years. Maybe that's it... It's been three year so she must have forgot about me.

"Mon... What are you thinking I've been calling you three times already" She ask I just look at her and walk in the beach.

I can feel her following me so I decided to tell a story.

"Do you know that someone said to me that we would go to a beach together? " I said. I could tell in her face that she have a question in her mind.

"But... Now she can't remember me" I said with a sad tone.

"And who is that person? " She ask clueslessly if she only know it it was her.

"That person... Was my first love" I said with teary eyed.

"Your first love huh... I guess she must be lucky to have you in her life" She said and then smile at me.

Don't she really know that that person was her?

We sat in front of the beach and watch the sunset goes by... Today I finally know that we can't really turn back time. She pretend like she don't remember me when the truth is she can.

I hide my tears because I don't want her to see me crying because of her...