Chapter 18

Author POV

Mon didn't tell everyone that she's leaving including her friends and Sam.

She doesn't want anyone to know and she doesn't wanna leave any connection between them.

She already forgive her friends for doing that plan but then she still can't forgive  Sam.

Little do Mon know that her friends called Nop and told her about what happened and they explained everything that happened Nop already know about Sam condition he didn't told Mon about it because it's Sam who said so.

After Mon leave the house and she's going to the airport Nop called her friends and told them that Mon is leaving.

They were shock after they heard the news and they called Sam to tell her about Mon leaving but no one answer so they emmediately went on the hospital to tell her personally.

"Sam we need to tell you something very important! " Tee said in a hurry running towards Sam room.

"What is it and why are you guys so sweat? " Sam ask while lying on the hospital bed and notice that they are catching their breath

"Mon was leaving and she's going to England" Kade said.

But Sam wasn't even shock she must know that it was coming.

"Sam! Didn't you hear what I've said? Mon is leaving! '" Nam shouted at her.

"I heard you... But what can I do? Tell her that she should stay at my side? You know that I'm sick! I don't want her to worry even if you call me a selfish" I said and cried. I really wanted to tell her to stay but what can I do? I don't want to be selfish and let her stay here.

If she still stay her she might know the truth that I've been sick I don't want her to worry so I'm just gonna let it be the way it is.

"Is this the end of it Sam? You can't even tell her about your condition? Then it's better this way! That she left! So you can't cause her no more pain! " Nam shouted at me while crying and with that they left me I could tell that their crying.

I'm sorry guys if I'm causing you so much trouble... If only I could turn back time... I wish I just didn't meet her that day so she would not be in pain like today.

                  Author POV

Mon friends was running everywhere at the airport looking for her all over the place...

They were catching their breath and they thought she already left so they just seat at the waiting area to get some air.

When Mon saw them seating she smiled because she knew that they would look for her.

"You guys what are you doing here? " She approach them.

"Mon!!! We thought you already left" Nam said and they all hug her.

"I was about to... But then I saw you" Mon said and hug them too.

"Mon can't you think it over? Can't you just stay? " Kade ask while crying.

"Sorry but it's been decided " Mon said with a sad voice.

They all break the hug.

"Mon we will miss you" Tee said.

"I will miss you too guys" Mon said and smiled at them everyone was looking at them because they're crying like a baby.

"Mon we're sorry about the plan we've made" Nam said while changing the topic

"I know why you did those... You just want a happy ending for the both of us but... It didn't work" Mon said that made her smile fade away.

"By the way how did you know I was leaving? " Mon ask and they all look at each other whether to tell her about Nop or not.

"We called Nop and explained what happened... I'm sorry Mon for keeping it from you" Kade said.

"It's fine I know you're just worried for me" Mon said.

                        Author POV

They wave their hands as the plane was fading in the sky they were all crying they sure are gonna miss Mon so much.

After that they went back on Sam who was in the hospital she was awake when they came in.

"You're awake? " Nam ask.

"I though you're mad at me?" Sam ask.

"Why would I? Maybe I'm just disappointed but now I understand" Nam said.

"Did she left already? " Sam ask with a sad voice but her friends look away. They don't want to tell Sam about it.

"I know already the answer... Can you guys let me be alone for a while? " Sam said.

Her friends didn't ask anymore question they know she's sad.

As they went outside her room Sam tears started to fall off her eye... It's for the best that Mon left.

That day was the day when Sam get treated  and the doctor did all their best to treat her.

~~~~£~£££

Thank you guys for ready please vote for this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading my story only a little push more and it's all ending.

Making this story was really the first time that I write and I never thought that you would read it I was really thank full.

You could add me as a friend on facebook my Fb name is Michell Antogon and you can also message me and tell me how did you feel after reading my Story.

By the way I'm making another story it's written in tagalog and I hope you still read it and support my story like you did in this story.