Chapter 13

Sam POV

I was sad after hearing those words from Mon and for some reason my heart aches and I just wish that I was her first love that she remember.
And then I realize that I would not be that person that she loved.

I came to work because its Monday now I don't wanna go but I have to.
I saw her seating at her usual place but I didn't mind her and pretend that I didn't saw her.

She wouldn't be able to love me like how she loved her first love... She can't even forget about that person even if that person was now gone I don't know the story of them but I know she still love that person till now.

                     Nam POV

The second operation was to lock the both of them but how? How should I be able to lock the both of them?

"What are you thinking girl? " Tee suddenly show up that ruined what I was thinking.

"I was thinking on how can I be able to lock the both of them together" I said and continue to think.

"That's just it? I though it's that hard but you're just thinking about that ? " My mood suddenly lighten up upon hearing that from Tee.

"Do you have a plan? " I ask.

"No " She said that made me mad at her.

"You guys stop it I already found a solution... " Kade said that was just arrive here and told us her solution.

I should get in the company of Sam but she would suspect me if I would do that she already know I have my own company. But I tried the plan and went on the company of Sam I even saw Mon and smiled at her.

"Sam I have an important matter to talk with you" I said and smiled I really hope she would accept me without getting any question.

"Nam what are you doing here? And what is that important matter? " She ask so I seated in the sofa and told her that I wanted to have a job at her company and as expected she ask me something.

"What?! You have your own company so why do you want to work here? " OMG she did really ask me that question.

"Ahhhh.... Mmmm... I wanted to experience something new so please Sam " I said pew that was a hard one.

"Okay" She said and continue to do her work.

"So that means I'm accepted? " I ask.
She just look at me seriously and that said it that I was already accepted.

So now the plan is going smoothly.

                         Authors POV

Sam was just looking at Nam going out of the office to start her work that she insisted so.

Sam knew every thing about their plan Tee already told her about it.

Actually Tee didn't told her but she just heard them talking about their plan.

After many minutes Sam receives a message from Nam saying she was at the stock room and something bad happened so Sam emmediately get up and went on the stock room she  saw Mon getting up from her desk and went on the elevator and Sam manage to ride the elevator with her.

"Where are you going? " Sam asking Mon.

"Nam called me and said something bad happened" After hearing that from Mon Sam suspected something. Nam must be up to the plan.

Sam didn't say anything and just went on the flow and after arriving at the stock room they emmediately enter and saw nothing but when they are about to go outside the door suddenly lock.

"So this is their plan? " Sam ask in her mind and a smirk but Mon was so worried and she search her phone and couldn't find it only to remember that she left it at her desk.

"Do you have your phone on you? " She ask Sam that was secretly smiling.

"No I left it" Sam lied. Actually her phone was on her and she didn't left it she just want to be with Mon.

While on the other side Nam called the guys and said that the plan was going on now they just wait for the result and they hope something good happen.

It's past 12 in midnight and they couldn't sleep because of the Chilly night Sam was wearing a jacket and decided to give it to Mon.

"You can use this" Sam said and gave the jacket that she was wearing.

"I'm fine Boss" Mon said while they are both sitting apart from each other.

"No.You're not fine its cold here and you needed it" Sam said and put the jacket on Mon. Mon couldn't say anything and just accepted it.

"Thanks" She said.

  Nam was preparing to go to work and is facing delemma for what happened what if Sam question her about the lie she made.

After arriving at the work place she went on the stock room and open it only to found out that they are both asleep while hugging each other they didn't even notice that Nam was taking a picture of them and send it to the group chat.

"Look at them they are so good together" Tee chatted while looking at the photo that was taken by Nam.

"Shock guys do they even know that they're hugging each other? " Kade chatted and was so thrilled to see the both of them together.