Chapter 16

Authors POV

Nam, Kade and Tee already decided on what to do on their 3th operation

3thOperation:Get Sam jealous

Kade called Nop since she has his number on her and told Nop over the phone that she wanted to meet up with him and he should wear green T-shirt and Kade also told him where's the meet up place.

After calling Nop, Kade called Mon and told the same thing that she wanted to meet up with Mon. Mon though that it's just a gathering of their friends and she thought that Nam and Tee would also go so she agreed.

      Nam Called Sam and she told Sam that she wanted to meet her up luckily Sam said yes.

The three of them arrive first and waited for Sam after many minutes Sam came the four of them hide Sam don't even know that they're hiding.

They make sure that Sm would see the both of them.

Nop already arrive and look at the whole place but she couldn't see Kade so she waited a little longer thinking that Kade was on a traffic.

Mon also arrive and saw Nop standing near the front door and get closer to him.

"Nop what are you doing here? " Mon said while approaching Nop.

Nop was shock after she saw Mon but after a while he manage to get through it and told Mon about everything that Kade wanted to meet her up.

Mon then realize something after she saw Nop's Shirt it was green and Kade told her that she was wearing green.

"Kade trick us she lure both of us here" Mon said and thinking of what's happening.

"What are they up to? " Mon ask on her mind.

"Since we are here already and we don't often see each other why don't we just eat? " Nop suggested.

"Okay" Mon answered and they both seated on an empty chair to eat.

They were talking happily when Sam notices the both of them laughing and she can't hide her anger.

She get up and went on Mon who was talking with Nop her friends we're just watching the whole situation.

She held Mom's hand and get out of the restaurant she brought Mon in her car while Nop was so confuse of what's happening and why did Sam held Mon.

"What are you doing boss? " Mon ask angrily after they get in the car.

"Why are you with that guy? " Sam ask jealously.

"Hes my friend and why do you care? " Mon ask.

Sam just close her eyes after hearing those words from Mon.

"Why do I care? " Sam ask.

"It's because I like you Mon! Don't you understand? I like you! " Mon look at her after she says those words.

Mon heart beats so fast like she's running that's the word that she wanted to her from Sam. She was waiting for Sam to say that it was just a joke but she doesn't hear anything they are just looking in each other's eyes.

"You like me? " Mon made sure about Sam's word.

"Yeah... I don't know when did it start but when the first time that I saw you at the office I can't explain but my heart started to beat like crazy---"

Ssam sdidnt finish her words after Mon lean closer to her and kiss her on the lips.

                         Mon POV

I can't explain my feelings after hearing those words from the girl that I love for the long time.

I can't control myself that made me kiss her  she didn't resist and kiss me also and that was the second kiss that we had together and the first one was 3 years ago.

After that she accompanied me home with a smile on my face.

"Thanks you" I said and was about to leave when she said something.

"Just a thank you wouldn't be enough" After she said those I look at her with questions on my mind. What does she mean for that?

"What do you want me to say? " I ask.

"I love you" I smiled after I heard it from her.

"I love you too" I said and went inside the house I can feel that I'm blushing.

                  Sam POV

It's been week since we started dating and I've got a surprise for her I'm sure it's gonna work so I called my friends and we meet in the usual place

"Sam what's this all about? You know I've canceled my date with a guy when you called saying it's an important matter" Kade complaint.

"I want to surprise Mon" I said. They all look at me as if I was just joking.

"Really?! How?! Your going to propose? " Tee ask. What the hell is she talking about? We've just started dating for week and now they thought I was proposing?

"No! Can you make me finish what I'm talking? " I ask

"Okay sorry I was just super excited by that surprise of yours" Tee said and made a peace sign.

"So what's the plan? " Nam said.

I started to talk about the plan and they all agreed on it I'm sure Mon would be happy by my surprise.