Chapter 6

Mon POV

I feel sad after the team captain of korea wants to know Sam. Is it bad if I say I don't want them to be together?

I was with Sam's friend when I didn't see her around where did she go.

"Guys did you see Sam? " I ask them but they didn't know either.

I went outside to see her only to see that she was with that guy I can't stand seeing her with that guy so I left without saying anything.

I just texted them that I go home already and lay down on my bed after I got change.

I can't explain why I'm mad when she's with another guy. What is this feeling? Do I like her? Or just a friendly like but I wasn't like this when I see klark with another person. I can feel this way when it's about her.
I stop thinking when my phone vibrate.
I grab my phone to see who is it maybe it's the girls but it's Sam.

"Why didn't you tell me you already go home? I can drive you"She texted.

I didn't reply to her I was about to put away my phone when it vibrate again I though it was Sam again but it's klark.

" Our class was chosen to travel in Korean tomorrow is the day you should start packing now".Klark texted.

I was excited when I read his text but It was so sudden.

End of POV

Today is the day they already pack their things Mon was so excited that she already pack her things last night and she was already at the airport with Klark as always.

They are just waiting for the other students in the waiting area Mon grab her headset and listen to a song.

Mon didn't notice Sam arrive already their class in also chosen. Sam saw Mon wearing a headset and she didn't even notice it was coming towards her and sit besides her.

She was so busy listening that Sam was just staring at her closely.

The teacher already announce that they were about to go so Mon put away her headset.

"Your cute"Sam didn't notice saying those words she though it was on her mind only.

Mon just look at her without saying anything and look away. Sam didn't know that Mon saw her with Tine.

[ Flashback End]
Present time

I was shock to see Sam her why did I have to bump into her again? The tears that I cried that day that she left me are coming back.

" Long time no see"She said and smiled.

Those smile I miss those days when where together I miss her I miss us I miss everything.

"I'll just excuse myself" I said and walk out of the comfort room.
I want to go home after seeing her.

"Mon!!!" Three people called me at the same time. And I saw Nam Kade and Tee running towards me. After they reach me they give me a big hug.

"We miss you girl" Tee said while still hugging me. After Sam left I also left.

"I miss you too guys" I said and hug them back.

"We all know you miss her also. By the way did you already saw Sam? ".I went sad after hearing those words from Nam.

" Did something happened? "Name ask after seeing my face and they all break the hug.

" I already saw her".i said with a sad voice.

"Did she said something? Like what happened to her? "Tee ask. As if there's something I should know I resent her very much hoping that I should have not known her.

" No "I directly said.

" I should go home now im not feeling well"I said and walk away and didn't even waited for them to say something.

I grab a taxi and ride it. I lay my head on the window while watching the street.

I though if I see her again my feelings would not come back again but I guess I'm wrong. I wanted to ask her what happened. Why didn't he show up on me. But I'm not in the position to ask that question it's all in the past.

I wish to forget everything and tomorrow the pain would eventually fade away if I wake up. I wish the pain would wash up.

Sam POV

I was in the reunion of us right now with my friends I was hoping to see her today but I guess she's not coming I keep looking for her every corner of this room but didn't see her until I decided to go to the Comfort room but didn't expect to see her there.

I miss her... I wanted to hugged her... I wanted to tell her how much I missed her but I know she resented me for not showing myself on her and for not telling her everything.

After hearing her voice that was so cold I could see her pain inside.

She eventually left after that and didn't bother to talk with me she can't even look straight into my eyes.

"Sam did you see Mon? " Nam ask after I went back to our table .

"Yeah" I said. I bet they saw her again.

"So did you two talk? " Tee ask. I just look at her so she could know that we didn't talk.