Chapter 4

Mon POV

After they are done eating they insisted to go home because it's already late.

"Mon do you have someone to take you home? " Kade ask after they got outside the restaurant.

"No but I can just call a taxi"I said and started to look at my phone for a taxi when Sam interrupted me.

" I can take you home"I was about to say no but then I remember her friends not to say no to her.

"Are you sure? " I ask then Sam's friend are smiling ear to ear.

"Go girl were gonna get out here first" Tee said and ride her car then left us and then kade and Nam said their goodbye to us and go.

"Let's go" Sam said and open the door of her car for me.

I said thank you when we both go inside her car and then she started to drive.
While we are both in the car I can't even say anything my heart is beating faster than it does again.

Minute past then we already reach our house I was about to open the door when she insisted on doing it so I couldn't do anything anymore and waited for her to open it for me.

"Thank you for the ride" I said smilingly then for the first time I saw her smile.

"It's okay you should enter now".Sam said and I did what she said.

Sam started to start the engine of her car as I saw her slowly fading away then I decided to go inside and see my mom and dad eating.

" Evening mom and dad"I said to the both of them and hugged them.

"Why are you late? " Mom ask

"I was with my friends they invite me to eat and I can't say no".I said mom just nod her head dad just smile at me.

" Mom I'll just go to my room"I said and started to go upstairs to my room. I enter in my room and lay in my bed.

"This was such a beautiful day" I said to my self and then smile when suddenly my phone started to vibrate mean that someone is messaging me.
I look at it to see who is it...

"Yohooo guys "It's Nam who made a group chat for us but I was curious why they didn't invite Sam.

" Shut up Nam you nerd"Tee replied.

"Hey! Tee what's your problem you Want black eye? " Nam replied. I was just reading their convo and didn't interrupt them.

"Where? I can't find it? " Tee replied.

"The both of you shut up we made this GC so we can communicate to each other not to bully each other" Kade replied.

"Hi guys it's Mon I was just curious why You didn't invite Sam".I ask.

"We intentionally didn't invite her so that we can talk about you two heheh".Nam replied that made curious again.

" What do you mean guys? "I ask them.

End of POV

It's morning again and as usual Mon was already at school with Klark who fetch her.
They were in the meddle of laughing while Sam just look at them from afar she's not in the mood after seeing Mon with Klark again.

" Sam! "She was interrupted when someone called her from behind and guess what it was her friends she look at them with fierce eye they didn't even see that coming.

" What are you doing here? "Sam ask with cold tone.

They didn't know what's happening until they saw Mon with Klark.

" Awh so that's why you're like that? Youre jealous"Sam then raise her eyebrows.

"Jealous? Me? "Sam said pointing her finger on herself.

" Hey guys! "The talk suddenly interrupted when Mon called.

" Mon you're here and whose this guy? "Tee ask pointing on Klark who's with her

" His my bf "Mon answered

" Boyfriend?!!!! "Sam's friend shouted in union but Sam still made a poker face.

" No his my best friend"Mon answered that made a relief to Sam's friend.

"Sam let's eat" Mon suggested and go near Sam and hold her wrist that made her shock . Sam can't do anything but to follow Mon and then the others started following them.

While they were eating Tee suddenly said something.

"Guys I heard a news... The campus is going to held a Sports festival and guess what?... " Tee didn't finish her answer.

"What? " Nam said in curiousity.

"The enemy is from korea and if our school win they would grant us a ticket to korea but only those choosen class are going" Tee continue talking.

"Korea? Are you sure? " Mon ask. Mon wanted to go to korea it was her dream and she wishes that their class would get choosen if they win.

"I was sure I heard it from the teacher" Tee said.

"Let's continue eating" Sam said and eat her food she doesn't want anyone to talk with Mon.

Mon wanted to go to the comfort room when suddenly a juice spill on her shirt right after she got up.

"I'm sorry I'm really really sorry" That girl said who bump into her.

"Next time watch where you were going! " Sam shouted that made everyone in the canteen look at them.

"Im sorry" The girl then started running away after saying those words.

"Are you okay Mon? " Klark ask while holding Mom's shoulder that made Sam angry.

"Let's change your clothes Mon" Sam said and left everyone while Sam's friend are just smiling.

"Do you have clothes with you? " Sam ask after they went outside.

"No" Mon answered.

"Okay let's go to my car I think I have a clothes there" Sam said and started taking Mon to where her car parked.

"Thanks" Mon said after changing her clothes in Sam's car.

"You sure your okay? " Sam ask with worriedness.

"Yeah thanks for your shirt I will give it to you ones I've already wash it" Mon said.

Then the place started to get quiet that made awkward for the both of them.

"A hmm.. " They both sade in union that made the both of them laugh.