Chapter 15

Mon POV

I'm just watching them while sitting here... They went to swim and they left us... Yeah it's US. I'm with Sam well it's her birthday but she's not having fun.

I didn't even know that today was her birthday and I don't have any present to give her.

(Ring... Ring... Ring....)

I was interrupted when my phone suddenly ring I look into it to see whose calling and it was just Nop.

"Nop what's the matter? " I ask over the phone.

"Mon? Are you okay? Where did you go it's early in the morning since you left and your still not her till now where are you? " I can feel that his worried about me I didn't tell them where I go so it's fine that he's like this

"Calm down Nop I was with my friends" I said and I look at Sam didn't even notice that she was staring at me and suddenly realize that I look at her  she emmediately look away.

"Friends? Who? Nam? " His asking so many question.

"Yeah I'm with them I'll hung it up now I'll be back soon" I said and hung up the phone I didn't even wait for him to say.

They already come back from swimming and seat besides me while looking exhausted.

"Tee the barbecue is it done? " Nam asking Tee by the way they insisted that.

"I don't really know if it was cooked already" I laugh upon I saw the barbecue that was over cooked. Tee stared at me like she's mad and I just made a peace sign.

"I'll just do it" I said and started to put another piece of meat on the fire.

"Ill just help you" Sam said and started to fan the barbecue.

                         Authors POV

The barbecue was cooked and they eat it all Sam didn't notice that her friends got a cake and gifts for her. After the gifts they prepared a bonfire and played a games or is it even a game.

"Guys let's tell each other a story! " Tee said excitedly.

"Okay! Let's circle the bonfire" Kade said and seat while waiting for the others to settle.

After they got settle down they all tell their story until Mon's turn she wasn't even prepared to tell her story. She can't think of anything until she remember something.

Her Whole friends we're listening as she told her story actually it's her story and Sam's story also but Sam was just listening without even realizing that she's one of the story.

After the story telling it's time to go to bed since there's just 2 room for them they decided to let Sam and Mon sleep together and they sleep on the guest room it's kings bed so it would be comfortable to the three of them.

Mon was against their plan to sleep with Sam but Sam agreed on her friends so Mon can't do anything.

"Don't you like to sleep with me? " Sam ask after they enter their room which is Sam's room.

"It's not that I don't like" Mon said and sat on the bed.

"Then why didn't you agree to sleep with me? " Mon was startled after she heard those words from Sam as if it's Sam's first time to sleep with her it also happened 3 years ago.

"I just that.... " Mon can't finish to talk.

"What? " Sam ask that can't even wait.

"It's non of your business" Mon said and lay on the bed Sam did the same after she off the light.

"Do you know that I sleep with my first love? " Mon suddenly talk about her first love and Sam didn't talk and was just waiting for her to say.

"It's been 3 years and still I can't forget about her... Even if she forget about me already. She---" Mon didn't finish to talk when suddenly Sam interrupted it.

"Stop! I don't wanna hear it anymore " Sam said turn away now Mon was staring at her back.

"Why? " Mon ask.

"Because I'm jealous" Mon was shock after she heard those words on Sam's mouth that made her smile.

That night Mon sleep peacefully knowing that her first love was on her side sleeping with her.

Morning came and they decided to go home because Sam and Mon is going to work again.

~~~~~~~~

Their everyday life became busy as they was going to have a new investors and they sometimes don't even meet each other that made it harder for Sam not being able to see Mon she misses Mon so much but she don't have any time do even meet with her or just take a glimpse.

                      Sam POV

Everyday was so sad for me not able to see her so I decided to take a glimpse of her but then I saw her talking with a guy that made me angry that lead me to get closer to them and hold her hand and held her out of then office she take Mon to the meeting area where no one would see and hear them.
She didn't talk as I held her.

"Why did you do that Boss? " Mon ask but Sam didn't answer her instead Sam  pulled her closer and hugged her.

"I miss you" Sam said while still hugging Mon. Mon hug her back.

                   Author POV
After what Sam did at the office everybody went to be so full of question while Nam was so thrilled after she saw how Sam hold Mon's hand.

The employees were worried about Mon that she would receive a scolding from Sam.

While Mon was so shock after Sam held her hand and they went on the meeting area.

She ask Sam why did she do that but instead Sam just hug her and said that she miss Mon. Mon was shock after she heard those words from Sam so she just hugged her back.

Nam was busy thinking what to do next for their operation she can't think of anything  right at that moment because Sam and Mon is now so close with each other.