Lockdown Pt. 4

Where Von comes up with a plan to keep y/n's brother, Rodney alive, but with a twist of his own true intention😭

Readers Discretion

*fighting
*Cursing
*Blood

I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE😘

Requested by my Chicken Nuggets🥰

Thursday Night
6: 45 p.m.

Cierra's P

Cierra's P.o.v.

I finished putting my shoes on, tying them up as I stood and looked into my body mirror hanging on my closet door. The last time I spoke with Von it was a couple of weeks ago when he said that he might have leads on where my brother might be. Today I am going to surprise Von with a pop up visit, Since not hearing from him since then. I grabbed my phone off the charger and my small pink furry pouch and headed down the hall and out the apartment. Ever since the incident, Von insisted that I stay in one of the apartments that are closer to him so that he can keep an eye on me and make sure that I'm okay.

I grabbed my bike that was all black with pink and black glitter imprinted in it. I got on and made my way down the side walk and around the corner and towards Von house. When I made it there I got off my bike and walked it towards the front door when I noticed that his car was in the driveway along with two other all black suv trucks. I sighed as I grabbed my bike lock out of my pouch and cuffed it to the railing leading up his porch steps. As I walked up the steps and stood in front of his door I pulled my pants up and pulled the extra key that he gave me out of my purse. I unlocked the door, pulling it open and then walking in.

While entering I saw a somewhat dirty living area, but no sight of Von or anyone else. I rolled my eyes as I decided to use the spare time and tidy up a little bit. I picked up all the clothes and took them to the laundry room, I cleaned the counters and threw away the to go trays, this man doesn't cook for nothing. All he do is eat out, or eat what his mama cooks him. I then went upstairs and straightened up his room as I was about to leave out of his room, I heard a phone ring. I searched for the ringing noise until I finally found where it was coming from, in his bottom drawer. It was an all black phone, nothing fancy but it had a code on it.