I Hate That I Love You

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, I DO NOT CONDONE/ SUPPORT THESE ACTS. IT'S JUST A STORY, DON'T COME FOR ME, HUSH🙄🖐🏾

Where Y/n and Von comes home from a Music Awards Event after tension between them escalate quickly.

Von p.o.v.

"Yo y/n don't start with that aggy shit tonight."  I said as we walked through the door. She rolled her eyes and walked past me throwing her purse on the hall table. "I'm not starting shit, Von, I just want you to keep it real with me." I took my jacket off and threw it on the couch along with my hat. I walked upstairs as I heard y/n scoff.

She stomped her baby ass feet upstairs behind me. "Von?" She yelled making me get irritated because she always find a way to argue about some shit. She was holding my jacket and hat, holding them up so that I can see. I acted like I ain't hear her as she went into our closet and put them where they belong. She came back and sat on the bed taking off her heels off while saying, "Dayvon I know you hear me."

I took my chains off as she put her shoes up. I took my shirt off and my clothes throwing them wherever. She laughed, but more to herself. She picked up my clothes and put them in the dirty hamper. "Von, why can't you just be a man about this shit and tell me the truth?" I turned to face her because she trying me tonight on King David. "Aye watch yo mouth gang." I said staring at her. She took her dress off as she put it up and walked in the bathroom.

Y/n p

Y/n p.o.v

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I didn't want to really be around Von right now. Everytime I let my guard down and I give in he do some fucked up shit to make me want to leave. He was making it hard for me to trust him. While at the Music Awards, he was literally flirting with these women in front of me, He allowed them to hug up on him and touch him, in front of me.