Lockdown pt. 3

Where Von Calls Ceirra out her name creating a tear in their situation-"ship".

They not together but they act like they are. Close friends. They haven't had sex yet soooo yea...

This was requested by MILLONDALLORPUTHY-1

I did not proofread, please excuse the mistakes 🥲😌

𝟻 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Von. P.o.v

"You can't kill me, She will never forgive you if you do." I knew what this nigga was saying was true but at the end of the day I saved her fucking life. She'll be cool with a nigga in a few weeks. "She'll be ight, you the reason this shit happened to her in the first place." I said. "Fine do it, I swear you will regret it." I looked at Rodney who was on his knees bloody as a hoe. I scratched my head with the gun in my hand before I beat this nigga ass again. When I was finished I had my cleaning crew come in and clean the blood up. No Ian kill his ass but I should.

I'm on my way to my house right now to check up on Ceirra. She been down cause she think her punk ass brother missing. I been treating her to everything she want but she still not happy. I used my key to open the door walking in. I went upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door seeing Ceirra laying in the bed with snacks all around her. She had changed a little in the time that I have know her.

I put my keys on the nightstand and went into the bathroom. Ceirra already knew what I did. She knew that I was deep in the streets and that my lifestyle was dangerous. I hate that she has to be around all my shit. I was hard to convince and yet I know that I am falling for this girl. She makes me feel, whole. "Von?" She asks if it's me everytime. "It's me everytime Cece." She sat up and reached for me to pick her up.

Ever since that situation she wants me to baby her. She wants to go with me everywhere but I have to tell her no most of the time due to my lifestyle. I smiled as I came back to the room and picked her heavy ass up. She placed her face in the crook of my neck as I carried her to the bathroom with me. I sat her on the counter as I stepped back and took my shirt off. "What did you do today?" I watched as she played with her finger nails. "I handled something important today."