So, What are we?

Where Von wants to be more than just your Sneaky Link.

Omniscient p.o.v

"Ahhh Shiiiiiit Voooooon," y/n moaned in Von's ear while Von's moan turned into a fit of laughter as they both reached their climax. They were both sweating and the windows were now fogged up. Von slapped y/n's ass hard and gripped it softly to ease the pleasurable pain. Y/n climbed over into the passengers seat and waited for von to pass her the fresh towel he makes sure to bring for her and a bottle of water. She cleans herself off and puts her clothes back on while Von does the same.

When he was done he watched y/n finish up. "What, why is you looking at me with that goofy as grin on yo face?" Von shrugged as he smiled and she could tell he was cheesing mad hard. She was blushing because she truly like Von but she also knew the possible consequences that will come with even being this close to him. She opened her water as she took a big swing and she looked at Von who was now twisting his loc and looking out the window. "What's on yo mind Von?" She asked while giving him her full attention. Von smiled and clicked his teeth, "Man whatchu on." Y/n shrugged her shoulders saying, "Nun I just want to know what you thinking about so hard?" While grabbing his face gently and turning his to hers.

" Y/n shrugged her shoulders saying, "Nun I just want to know what you thinking about so hard?" While grabbing his face gently and turning his to hers

Von's p.o.v

I pulled out a blunt that was already pre-rolled and I fired it up. Y/n gone try rushing me to talk, talking bout some, "Well?" "Damn can I hit it first?" She rolled her eyes making me slap her thigh. "Owww" she yelled making me laugh but rub her thigh softly. She pushed my hand away. I rode my eyebrow and grabbed her neck cuz she playing too much. "I was just playing, stop acting like a big ass baby." She was trying to hold her smile in but she bright asl, knowing imma see. "Okay, can you tell me what you got on your mind please." I held eye contact with her until she playfully pushed my head.

"Stooop you know what you be doing." I bit my lip saying, "Tell me what I be doing," while pulling her over the console(I forgot what it's called, but the gearshift thing😭🥲)and in my lap. She tried to lay on me but I wanted to see her face so I made her sit up. "Can you stop, you know you make me nervous when you do that." I chuckled as I said, "I must make fatma nervous too, cuz I hear her lil heartbeat too" She hit my chest as she covered her face. I grabbed her hands, "Nah but forreal, why you keep ducking a nigga? We been knowing each other for 7 years and we been messing around for 3." She rolled her eyes as she said, "Von we have already talked about this, please, you know how I feel?"

I watched her fold her arms and rub her hands up and down my chest. "I know but I really think that you need to stop playing games. I mean shit, We do everything that couples do the only difference is ain't no commitment." "I know Von, but it's complicated right now."

Y/n p

Y/n p.o.v

I noticed that I was upsetting Von but I was already dealing with my own shit. Von had his own problems as well. With him being in these streets, I couldn't stand the thought of losing him, I'm a rider but ain't nobody finna die on me nor me dying for them because I want a healthy relationship. Yes I understand where Von is coming from, I really do but I gotta put me first. What if he hurts me? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Von grabbed me by my neck with a light squeeze but aggressively, "Gang I need you to listen to me." I nodded my head for him to continue.

He spoke to me calmly, "Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?" "Von don't do this." "Have I?" He asked again. I look at him and shake my head no as he asked me another question, "Do I make you feel good?" "Yes Von, but I--" He cut me off saying, "unt un, ain't no buts, I make you feel good about yourself, right?" I rolled my eyes smiling as I said, ''Yes you make me feel good." He bit his lip and continued, "And do you have feelings for me?" I looked into his eyes as I sighed and said, "I do." "I ain't finna bring up yo past and shit but I understand what you had to go through and I know this is a big ass jump for you, but on King David mane I promise to make sure you straight by any means necessary. I swear I wouldn't snake you ma." I wiped my eyes because I knew Von wasn't one to do me bad but he was right this was a big gap for me but He has never made me feel less of a person when many others did and he is my bestfriend, right hand man, and someone I truly care about. He rubbed my thighs as he said "𝐒𝗼 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?" He asked. "What you mean?" I asked. "I want you to stop playing games we grown." I leaned down and kissed him passionately and then I pulled away slowly as I pecked his big ass lips twice before saying, "I think we can try it out, but taking our time." Von slapped my ass making me wince in pain but laugh. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me while saying, "So you ready to go bae?" I smile as I said, "Yeah, let's go?" I got off Von's lap before climbing over back to my seat and looking out the window as Von pulled off with one hand on the wheel and the other one gripping my thigh.

 He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me while saying, "So you ready to go bae?" I smile as I said, "Yeah, let's go?" I got off Von's lap before climbing over back to my seat and looking out the window as Von pulled off with one hand on ...

This one was short, but 1065 words.

I didn't proofread this chicken nuggets, please comment, vote and DM me with suggestions on what y'all would like to see💯