Lockdown

You are in the bathroom when a lockdown begins, it is not a drill.

Your name will be Cierra and Von will Ofc be the school invader

DISCLAIMER: This a long one so get comfortable and get your snacks 🍿🥤

3025 Words🥲

It was Currently 1:50 p

It was Currently 1:50 p.m. and I was sitting at my desk bouncing my leg waiting for 2:15 to hit. I was trying to finish my last assignment for this class but I couldn't focus because I had to use the bathroom badly. I raised my hand and asked my teacher, Mrs. Garrison if I could go. I assured her that I would be back in time to finish my homework. Since she know I am a good student she allowed me to go handle my business.

I walked to the bathroom and and there was 2 other girls in there smoking so I rolled my eyes and waited for them to finish. I didn't want my clothes to smell like cigarettes. It didn't take them long before they came out and went to wherever they were heading. I went in after and went into the last stall.

I took the toilet paper and put in on the rim of the seat, pulled my skirt up and my pretty cottons down so I could use it. After I sat down I looked at my nails that I so badly wanted to get done. After I finished I wiped myself, pulling my underwear up. The intercom came on and the principal sounded frantic as he spoke, "Excuse me teachers and students, this is not a test, there is an intruder in the building, lock all doors, open for no one. Follow what we have practiced"

I finished washing my hands as I quickly as I could and left the bathroom. I went to my class and knocked on the door that was already closed and locked. No one came to the door so I knocked again, this time louder and I said it's me, Cierra. Still no one answered. I began to panic as I heard footsteps around the corner approaching. I dashed to the bathroom and into the last stall Which I noticed didn't have a lock.

I sat silently for a good 6 minutes. I felt for a moment; relieved because that has to mean the intruder has passed the bathroom. Before I could think twice I heard the bathroom door squeak open. I began to pray as hard as I can. When I heard someone say, "I know yo ass in hea." It was a male's voice. I covered my mouth with my hand as I lifted my feet off the ground.

I heard a low chuckle as I literally started shaking and my hands got cold. I heard the first bathroom stall door slam open. Then the next. Tears flowed from my eyes as the man spoke again, "You making dis hard on yo self lil folks, if you come out now Ian gone hurt you," there was a long pause when he slammed the third door open, "too bad." I heard the 4th door slam open, next was going to be the stall I'm in. I then heard something click, like a huge pen.