Caught pt. 4

I did not proofread, I'm made it to my second year of college y'all🥹💗 that's why I haven't been updating, the work is literally LOADS on top of LOADS, but I love y'all, thank you for sticking beside me, supporting This Von series. Enjoy this little refresher😭

Requested by many😘

‼️Disclaimer: This does contain violence PLEASE DO NOT READ if you KNOW you cannot handle it. Also I DO NOT condone violence or any of the acts in here‼️

Previously on Caught....

He grabbed my neck making me look at him, as he said, "Don't even worry about it, I took care of a major piece of this problem anyway." "What do you mean? What did you do?" I asked him. He pulled me closer to him as he kissed me roughly saying, "I did it baby, I killed Von." All in that moment my heart stopped. I felt my body go into shock and I could hear the machines going off as a strong wave and electricity flooded my body making me go unconscious.

 I felt my body go into shock and I could hear the machines going off as a strong wave and electricity flooded my body making me go unconscious

Dr. Hawkins P.o.v

I dragged my hand down my face as I sighed deeply. I should've stayed with her. She didn't deserve anything that happened to her. I stood up as I walked out of my office and made my way to the break room to get me another cup of coffee. As I walked into the room I saw Nurse Carlotta. Once she saw me she smiled really big. "Dr. Hawkins! How's that pretty young lady doing?" I chuckled as I said, "I hope she does better. I can't help but to shake the feeling that something is going to happen." My eyebrows furrowed at just the thought. "I don't think that you should be worried, she is a strong one." I nodded my head agreeing as I said well what about you? How are your patients?" She bit into her sandwich first then said , " Everyone is doing good right now. A few of my patients are going to be discharged tomorrow and 1 will be discharged tonight."

We talked for a few more minutes before the intercom came on and an emergency alerts the system. A code red. "What this is so weird?" Nurse Carmen said. We made our way to the front desk. I asked Judy, the receptionist "What is going on?" She said, a patient is missing we think she may have escaped. "Name." I said. Judy looked it up and said,   "y/f/n , y/l/n." I can't believe I turned a blind eye. I rushed to her room as I opened the door to see an empty bed. I searched the room as Nurse Carmen came in and told me to calm down.  She grabbed my face with both her small hands and made me look at her. "Listen, do not worry, we will find her, and she will be okay. " I nodded my head trying my best to calm down. "You need to go get some fresh air." I stood there for a min before she walked out of the room. I waited before she was gone before I continued to look around to see if I could find something. Anything.

I searched the sheets and nothing. I turned my back to leave and as I headed towards the door I heard something. Like a silent beeping sound. I turned back around as I looked for the sound or the item it was coming from. It was coming from the pillow. I pulled the pillow out of the pillowcase and a small black beeper fell out. I picked it up quickly as I checked it. It had a passcode. I simply typed in y/n's birthday which it unlocked. I checked the messages and saw it was the guy Durk beeper. But it seems that y/n was using it to contact someone. I went to the most recent call which was a guy named Von. I clicked it and called the number and I waited for someone to answer.