Lockdown pt. 5

Where Cierra Meets Mama Mo' and she explains Von's upbringing.

What happened to Rodney?

Requested by my chicken nuggets🥰

I DID NOT proofread just enjoy😘

Previously...

Cierra's P.o.v.

Rodney didn't stand up when Von told him for the last time. I couldn't help but cry. I dropped to my knees as I begged Von not to kill Rodney. Von sighed as he dragged his hand down his face as he told J-money to take me to the car. I guess so I wouldn't see Rodney get murdered but I didn't want him to die alone, hell I didn't want him to die in the first place. Baylo passed me to J-money as I kicked and screamed for them to stop and let me go. I hit J-money so many times but it seemed to not phase him. He kept dragging me until we were out of sight. I cried and cried until He put me into the backseat of a car. I tried to fight J-money until he stuck something into my leg. A needle causing me to become drowsy really fast. I tried to fight this overwhelming feeling that something wasn't right. Right before my eyes closed all I could hear were the gunshots being fired as tears fell down my cheeks. After that my eyes closed and there was nothing I could do.

The Next Day...

Cierra's P.o.v.

I groaned as I held my head slowly sitting up. I was definitely not at home and I wasn't at Von's place. My body ached and I felt tired. As I looked around the room it was decent and decorated old fashioned. I tried my best to stand up but I still felt dizzy but I managed to get out of the bed and make my way to the connected bathroom. Once I made it into the bathroom I immediately had to pee, I pulled my underwear down and I tried my best to remember how I got here. I wiped myself and flushed the tissue down the toilet before making my way to sink I cut the water on and grabbed the soap on the counter. I washed my hands as I looked up into the mirror seeing the blood that covered my face and clothes.