Chapter 15. Last Round

Izuku POV.

So there are only 2 rounds left, the last fight of the half finals and then the final fight. The last fight of the half finals was Akira vs Izumi. Oh man what would I have given to fight Izumi, well atleast I know that Akira will probably have no problems taking her out. Though I must say that I am suprised, she managed to make it all the way here to the half finals. She definitely did train that is for sure, I mean she even sended Blob flying out of the arena.

Kurt :,,It should be pretty obvious who is gonna win this round."

Nikki :,,I agree, this Izumi girl is suprisingly stronger then she looks. I mean she is as thin as a pencil with some slight muscles."

Izuku :,,Her quirk is a S-ranked Telekinesis quirk normally it shouldn't be able to do the things she did today."

Luciano :,,So she is cheating?"

Izuku :,,No, she wouldn't go down that road. She probably pushed her quirk to the point of awakening."

Present Mic announced the beginning of the round as Akira and Izumi entered the arena. They stood opposite to each other, Izumi was glaring at Akira while Akira had her signature smirk on her face as she stared back.

Midnight :,,Are the fighters ready?"

Both Izumi and Akira nodded.

Midnight :,,GO!"

Izumi immediately charged while ripping out two bolders of concrete with her quirk. She sended the two bolders flying towards Akira, who easily dodged them. But the bolders were only a distraction so that Izumi could get close, she tried to punch Akira with one of her powered up punches. Akira managed to block the punch just in time, but the force of the punch still caused cracks to appear underneath her feet.

Akira :,,Damn not bad girl."

Akira threw one of her own punches hitting Izumi in the guts sending the green haired girl flying backwards. Izumi with the help of her quirk though managed to catch herself mid flight.

Luciano :,,She is better then I thought."

Jes :,,I am honestly quite suprised that she managed to get this far."

Erina :,,The girl got the easy rode here, when you look exactly you realise that she was only once paired against a mutant and that was Blob."

Henry :,,I guess that rat wants to see how her strongest students does against one of our strongest."

Izumi was thrown back again but this time Akira sended a small ball made out of energy after her. She tried to dodge but it hit her in the shoulder and you could hear the crack all the way up to the stands.

Rogue :,,That sounded painful."

Izuku :,,By this point Akira is just playing with her."

Kurt :,,Yeah, but that was the first time she used one of her energy attacks."

Nikki :,,I guess it hurts more so she kept it for people that she doesn't like."

Kurt :,,You will have a hard time Babe."

Izuku :,,Tell me about it."

Izumi now was on her knees as she tried to fend of Akira with her telekinesis quirk. But Akira dodged every attack that was sended her way, before appearing directly infront of Izumi.

Akira :,,Checkmate."

Akira flicks Izumis head with her pointer finger with enough strength to send the green haired out of the ring. The bet was lost for Izumi.