Chapter 2. Welcome to the X-Men

Izuku POV.

It has been a week since the fight against my old family, after the fight I was brought to a hospital until I was enough healed to be brought to America were a new life awaits me. Professor Xavier visits me everyday looking how I am doing, sometimes Beast or Cyclops join him, my "family" also tried to visit me but I told the nurses and doctors to not let them to me, I heard some screaming sometimes but that was all.
Today however was a different day, today was the day I was allowed to leave the hospital, I still had to wear the bandages around my torso legs and arms. The doctor said I was lucky that nothing was broken but that was probably because of my new powers.

To be honest it's weird I mean my quirk I had it all of my live I was used to how it worked, but my new powers...... I can feel how powerful I am now it feels like I could destroy the whole hospital with one move of my hand I probably could, once a nurse brought a flower into my room and all of a sudden I felt like a friend was in my room, I stretched out my hand I wanted to grab the flower then all of a sudden she began to grow she grew and grew until she reached my bed. The nurses freaked out about that and I was brought to a new room.

Anyways Cyclops was so kind to get my things from my hideout after I told him were it was. I didn't had a lot of things my Hero analysis notebooks, a laptop, some tools and some clothes sadly my phone got destroyed during the fight so I will have to get a new one when I am in america. After the nurses changed my bandages for the last time, I stood up and walked over to my things, I took my favorie clothes and put them on. I bought them myself the Yagi's didn't cared about me so I had to buy everything myself. 

As I put it on I realised that all of my bandages were visible, but I didn't care people should see what they did to me

I packed the rest of my things into my bag together with my notebooks, I then put it on my back and grabbed my laptop just then the door opened and in came, Professor Xavier, Beast, Cyclops and Wolverine. 

Xavier :,,Are you ready Izuku?"

Izuku :,,Yes I have everything, I am ready to go."

Xavier :,,Then let's go we have a taxi that brings us to the airfield."

I nodded as I followed the Professor, the Professor was infront of me Cyclops, Beast and Wolverine were behind me as we walked out of the hospital.

No one POV.

We can see the group of 5 entering a bus taxi, the bus had a ramp what the Professor used to get into the bus, while Izuku and the other 4 normally got into the bus. Beast helped the Professor to lock his wheelchair so that it wouldn't roll around while they drove. Izuku looked back at the hospital as they started to drive off, as he turned around and looked out of the window he immediately ducked down catching the 4 X-Men by suprise.

Beast :,,Izuku are you okay?"

Izuku :,,Did they see me?"

Cyclops :,,Who?"

Izuku :,,My old family"

Wolverine :,,They didn't saw or else they would have started to chase after us."

Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he sat up again. The rest of the drive was uneventful Xavier asked Izuku some questions what Izuku answered and after a while Izuku and Beast were in a discussion about chemistry and biology. As the bus stopped Beast helped the Professor off the bus, Izuku got out of the bus and followed the group into a airport.

Cyclops :,,You gonna like it by us Izuku believe me you are feel just like at home."

Izuku :,,I hope...... I never had a real home."

Wolverine :,,I know how that feels, I had no home myself for a long time, until I met the Professor and he offered me a place at his school, believe me when I say  it doesn't give any better place for people like us."

Izuku looked at Wolverine and nodded, Wolverine then..... smiled at Izuku before placing his hand on his head ruffling his green hair.

Wolverine :,,You are gonna fit in just fine."

Izuku smiled back at Wolverine, as they made their way towards a hangar, the door opened and what Izuku saw made his mouth fall open.

Cyclops :,,Izuku that is the X-Jet!"

Izuku :,,It looks so cool!"

Cyclops :,,I know right!"

The Professor smiled at his two students as he made his way towards the Jet followed by Beast and Wolverine.

Xavier :,,Come on you two!"

Cyclops and Izuku run after them as they entered the jet, Cyclops sat down on the pilot seat as he drove the Jet out and then took off. They were 10 minutes into the fly as Izuku asked.

Izuku :,,How long until we are there?"

Beast :,,A hour or two then we should reach the mansion."

Izuku nodded as he looked out out the window as they flew over the ocean, after a while Izuku sat back down into his seat and started to relax as he fell asleep.

Beast :,,He fell asleep."

Xavier :,,Let him sleep."

After two hours they landed in the mansions secret cave, all of the students came to greet them, the first to exit the ship were the Professor, Cyclops and Wolverine.

Jean :,,Welcome back Professor."

Xavier :,,Thanks Jean."

Kitty :,,So, were is the new guy?"

Cyclops :,,He fell asleep during the flight, Hank is trying to wake him up."

Just then they could hear footsteps coming from the Jet, they turned towards the Jet and saw Izuku and Beast exit the Jet. As the two reached the group Xavier turned towards Izuku.

Xavier :,,Izuku....... Welcome to the X-Men."

"

Chapter 2 done I hope you like it. I am open for criticism and suggestions for improvements.
See you guys in the next one.