Chapter 5. School

This plays 5 months after the last chapter.

Izuku POV.

It is cool being a X-Men, youre way to become a hero is easier, people look up at you with awe and in some stores you even get somethings free, it is pretty cool being a X-Men the only downside is that I still have to go to school. Today was my first day in Bayville Hero High, the same school Jean and Scott (Cyclops) go, they are of course in their last year, me, Kurt and the rest are in our first, even so I am not the biggest fan of going to school, I quite liked the fact that they don't have uniforms here which is pretty awesome, also many students here are big fans of the X-Men so we are pretty popular and overall everything in this school is pretty awesome, well they have a dresscode that goes pretty hard on the girls but anything else is great. Right now I was walking with the others towards the school I was nervous to say the least but atleast the others were too.

No one POV.

We can see, Izuku, Shinso, Kurt, Kitty, Rogue and Evan (Spyke) walking towards their new school, they were nervous well most of them besides Rogue and Shinso they looked pretty calm. Jean and Scott went there early to meet their friends and to catch up, Beast offered to drive them what they gratefully took. Right now they were infront of their school, the other students were looking at them, some in jealousy others in admiration. Evan started to talk while they walked into the school.

Evan :,,You know I never thought that I would go to a hero school."

Shinso :,,Me too, because of my quirk many people treated me like a villian until my powers showed up after that everyone wanted to be my friend it was disgusting."

Evan :,,Same with me but I was quirkless, I was the slave for my old classmated until my powers showed up."

Izuku :,,This world is a cruel place that will never change."

Rogue :,,Can you stop with youre pilosophy!"

Izuku :,,Sorry"

As they were walking into the school Izuku noticed that many girls were looking at him with lustfull eyes and he couldn't blame them.

But sadly for them he already had a loving boyfriend.

How did this happen well.

Flashback:

We can see Izuku laying in his bed in his room, with a arm cast and some bandages around his chest. It has been a week since the mission, the Professor and Beast worked on the disc to find out what was on it and what they found shocked and digusted them, it was the plan of a missile but not any missile no it also wasn't a nuclear missile no, it is a gas missile filled with mustard gas one of the cruelest weapons in human history. The Professor immediately informed Shield and the Avengers, as Izuku pleaded the Professor to let him help he was turned down saying he has done enough.