Chapter 6. Test and Class

No one POV.

Maxson :,,You 6 are the first, expected nothing else from Xavier's students."

Just then the rest of the class came out.

Maxson :,,Everyone is here now good........"

Maxson walked infront of the class with his hands behind his back.

Maxson :,,All of you in line now!"

The class hurried into a line and stood still like soldiers.

Maxson :,,Good, as some of you know this class is special.... not because we have X-Men here no, because all of you have quirks or powers that could cause alot of destruction or are so powerful that you could easily take down some of the strongest Avengers with the right training."

Izuku :,,Powers?"

Maxson :,,Xavier is not the only one with a school for people with mutant powers, Akira Togata is here by my recommedation after I saw what her powers can do."

Maxson pointed to a girl with white long hair and sunglasses. Everyone looked at her as Maxson continues.

Maxson :,,Of course there are alot of other powers besides quirks and mutant powers, but that is a story for another time..... Now everyone listen up!"

Everyone looked at Maxson again as he continued to walk up and down infront of them.

Maxson :,,Today I will test you're power and strength, I want to see what I am dealing with this year don't disapoint me or youre expellede..... everyone understand?"

Class :,,........"

Maxson :,,EVERYONE UNDERSTAND!!!"

Class :,,Yes Sir!"

Maxson :,,Yagi you are first!"

Izuku stepped forward as Maxson looked at him inspecting him, he then pointed with his finger at  a cement pillar that was standing alone in the field.

Maxson :,,Destroy the pillar but watch out in the middle of it is a vase, if the vase should be destroyed you are expelled understand?"

Izuku :,,Yes Sir."

Maxson :,,Good begin."

Izuku nodded and walked towards the pillar, first he wanted to cut it in half but considering that the vase inside shouldn't be destroyed made it harder. Izuku was thinking for a few seconds until he had a idea, he closed his eyes and concentrated.

??? :,,What is he doing?"

Asked a girl with long red hair Rogue.

Rogue :,,Just wait and see."

The girl then turned her head to look at Izuku again and gasped as she saw that little roots were growing up the pillar, the roots were small but still visible they grew out of the ground and up the pillar, then as soon as the roots reached the top of the pillar, the pillar began to crumble like sand the pillar became smaller and smaller in a matter of seconds until there was only a grey sand pile left and on top of that pile was a perfectly fine white vase. Izuku walked up to the pile and grabbed the vase and walked back to Maxson and gave him the vase, Maxson took it from Izuku's hands with a impressed look on his face.

Maxson :,,How did you do that?"

Izuku :,,My mutant powers allowe me to control plants and animals of any kind besides humans, what I did was that I controled the roots of the grass."

Maxson :,,The roots from the grass?"

Izuku :,,Yes the roots of grass aren't long but they are easy to control and when I let them grow they become strong enough to grow through cement that is what I did here."