Chapter 13. First fight and a unexpected Suprise

No one POV.

We can see Izuku and his class sitting at their saction of the stands as they were waiting for the battle part to begin. Kurt and Izuku were sitting besides each other as Kurt rested his head on Izuku's shoulder while Izuku was scrolling through his phone. 

Kurt :,,I am bored."

Izuku :,,The last part will begin soon Kurt just be patient."

Kurt :,,But it's boring!"

Luciano :,,Shut up! Here are some people who want to take a nap!"

Kurt :,,Sorry Luciano!"

Luciano grumbled something as he tried to go back to sleep.

Akira :,,What is up with him?"

Jes :,,He just used his powers for to long, he gets angrier when he uses them for to long."

Akira :,,Hoi Shinso can't you do something about that?"

Shinso :,,I can."

Shinso stood up and looked at Luciano for a few seconds and then sat down again.

Shinso :,,Done."

Nikki :,,That was fast."

Shinso :,,Just calming and repairing his mind set, it took less effort then I thought it would."

Henry :,,How long does it usually take?"

Shinso :,,Well that depends on the person, I mean it will take much longer to repair the mind of a madman like Deadpool then of a sane person like Luciano it's his powers that make him angry not his mind so it makes it even easier."

Then Present Mic announced the fights and Kurt shot up as he heard who he is going to fight.

Kurt :,,Why am I up against Akira?!"

Izuku :,,Damn Babe, you got it bad."

Kurt :,,Oh no shit!"

Akira :,,Oh come on Kurt it's going to be fun."

Kurt :,,For you not for me!"

Kitty :,,Looks like, you get the opportunity to beat the shit out of the person you hate the most Izuku."

Izuku just nodded as a cocky smirk appeared on his face.

Izuku :,,This is going to be fun!"

Izuku Yagi vs. Katsuki Bakugou.

First fight: Eijiro Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Present Mic :,,For the first fight we have the two hard guys from Class 1A and 1B, Eijiro Kirishima and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!!"

The stadium cheered as the two fighters walked into the ring, Tetsutetsu hit his fists together while Kirishima cracked his knuckles.

Tetsutetsu :,,You are going down!"

Kirishima :,,We will see about that."

Midnight :,,Fighters ready? Begin!"

Tetstetsu charged at Kirishima and as he was in reach he threw a punch at the red haired boy, Kirishima just stepped out of the way. Kirishima then came with a hardened left hook and punched Tetsutetsu in the face and even so his face was hardened he still stumbled to the side, Kirishima then followed up with a right hook to his stomach followed by a kick to his side. Tetsutetsu put both of his feet on the ground and put up a guard as he made ready to counter attack Kirishima, but that was cut short as Kirishima ran infront of him pulling his fist back and with a twist of the hips he punched forward.