Chapter 14. Quite uneventful

Izuku POV.

Well what is there to say about those fights, they were quite uneventful. Most of them were over pretty fast, but to be fair some where suprising and some were just disappointing. One of the more suprising once was the one between Shoto and that Sero guy. He had a good start and for a few seconds it actually looked like he could do it, until Shoto had to go overkill and nearly freeze the entire stadium. I am kind of glad his sister didn't managed to get into the fights, not gonna lie her quirk control is extremely bad compared to Shoto. Kurt was also good, he suprised even me as he actually managed to force Akira to go on the defense but in the end he lost. Atleast he can brag about the fact that he managed to force Akira into the defense. Anyways now it was my turn, I stood up and gave my phone to Kurt so he could play angry birds on it. I walked into the arena and for some reason Bakugou was late, no idea why but he just was.

Now he was just glaring at me so I did my best bored expression I can, actually I am extremely excited. Why? Because now I can drag his reputation through the mud and make him feel like he made me feel for the past years.

Midnight :,,Are both fighters ready?"

I just nodded while Bakugou gave on of his famous killer smirks while saying.

Katsuki :,,Yes now let me kick his ass."

Izuku :,,I would pay to see that happening."

This only angered Katsuki as small explosions crackled in the palm of his hand.

Midnight :,,FIGHT!!!"

Katsuki :,,DIE!!"

No one POV.

Katsuki shot forward trying to get a hit on Izuku but was stopped by a punch to the face. Izuku moved quickly, giving Katsuki no time or space to use his quirk. A crack was heard and Katsuki fell to the floor holding screaming in pain as Izuku just broke his knee. That was followed up by a kick to the face that sended Katsuki flying backwards, swallowing his pain Katsuki used his quirk to catapult himself forward. He then tried to land a right hook on Izuku but Izuku just dodged grabbed his arm and slammed him into the ground creating cracks beneath the blonde teens back.

Katsuki :,,GAH!"

Present Mic :,,Holy S- Cow! How is that boy still conscious? That was the beat down of a life time."

Aizawa :,,Well you aren't a hand to hand combatant so you go down way easier."

Present Mic :,,What is that supposed to mean?"

Meanwhile down in the arena, Katsuki somehow managed to get up even his right leg was just dangling around useless and impossible to use.

Izuku :,,Damn Bakugou, I knew you were stubborn like a donkey but I didn't thought you were stubborn like a mountain."

Katsuki :,,Grrrrrr."

Izuku :,,You want to know something Bakugou? This fight is . . . . quite uneventful wouldn't you agree."

Katsuki :,,GRRAAAAAAAA!!"

Katsuki charged again lifting himself of the ground with his explosions.

Katsuki :,,HOWITZER IMPACT!!"

Katsuki let out a massive explosion, the explosive teen thought that he finally got his opponent as thick smoke covered half of the arena. But that smirk was quickly replaced by him coughing up blood, he looked down to see a big cut across his chest.

Katsuki :,,Wha-"

He couldn't finish as he fell forward unconscious.

Midnight :,,Bakugou Katsuki is not able to continue. The winner is Izuku Yagi!!"

The stadium cheered for the winner as Izuku disbanded his katana.

Izuku: :,,Huh? Would you look at that this fight was somewhat eventful."

With those words Izuku left the arena as the medic bots brought Katsuki to Recovery Girl.

As Izuku joined his friends he saw Kurt still playing Angry Birds until he cheered.

Kurt :,,HAH! I beat your record!"

Izuku :,,Did you play Angry Birds the entire time while I was gone?"

Kurt :,,Of course the fight was boring anyways."