ChXpter 13 (level 21)

Tw for violence, mental distress/ptsd,  disturbing themes, Gore. 

                                                                                 Casey's POV

The doorway faded to another level, several connecting hallways by the looks of it. They twisted and turned oddly, I felt like something else was here as well, watching us silently. I could only sigh nervously and tighten my grasp on my rifle and double-check my knife was still in its sheath. 

''Where are we now?'' I asked quietly, glancing around nervously as the feeling of discomfort sept in. ''I don't know. It doesnt look safe though. =('' Justin said, wincing as he got a better hold on his bat. Dusky began walking around, checking the corners, making sure there was nothing, and he didnt seem certain.

Most of the walking was silent and quiet, both of us rather awkward and not really knowing what to say to each other. And besides, I guess it was better to stay quiet though, to avoid entities and such. But of course, the slight calm didnt last long. 

Justin put on of his arms out rapidly, blocking my path and his breath increased slightly. A few feet away sat a...entity? It looked human-ish and was wearing what I think was a pink dress  but sure as hell didnt seem like it was a human at all, all at the same time. It was facing away. I looked up at Justin in a confused manner but said nothing, the creature turned towards us rapidly, it was sharping something, a knife. It stared directly at us, its face had no features and it slowly got up, a hiss from it. 

I raised my gun nervously, hand on the re-load trigger. ''Dont shoot. You'll only make it more mad. =('' Justin whispered, backing up slightly at the creature, clearly nervous by it. ''That thing is a faceling, and one of its most dangerous variants. Their strong and good with weapons. =('' I glanced back nervously at the thing, it still hissed angrily. 

''Are you sure...? It looks pretty mad already...'' I said nervously, backing up more. ''Im su- =('' He tried to start, however Dusky thinking he could scare it off rammed into it, barely avoiding its knife as it lunged, running towards us in an angry motion. ''OH SHI-'' I tried to re-load the rifle, however before I could, I fell back in panic, I almost fell like I no-clipped to somewhere different, however this was the same level. I just felt it. Despite the hallways looking different. 

And shit, Justin and Dusky didnt no-clip with me. I glanced around the area nervously, nothing but emptiness and quiet. Just quiet. I still had a loaded gun, so I could defend myself at least, I had to keep going until I found my friends. 

I walked down the hallway, constantly looking behind me, the feeling didnt stop. It wouldnt stop, it wouldnt  go away this feeling of being watched. I swallowed nervously again and let my gun down, keeping it up-right was difficult. 

As I continued walking, I suddenly heard the ear-piercing screech of someone screaming '"NO!'' In a horrificly pained voice, the sound of flesh breaking and blood dripping. I stood still horridly, slowly moving over towards a corner and peering over. Another human, and and entity. The entity was worm-like, but almost had a bird head, a long sharp tongue coming from its beak, and piercing through the human's skull, and holy fuck it was slowly drinking its fucking brains, the wanderer screaming as the life was quite litteraly draining from him, blood dripping from its skull as it desperately kicked, hands shaking. 

I turned the corner quickly, horrified , disgusted, and terrified. The screams finally stopped, and a wet squelching noise came as the bloody corpse hit the floor, I then heard it jerk around. I sat there, panic streaming through me as I held back the scared tears, if I couldnt fend this thing off from me, I only knew what it would do.