Chapter 3. (level 94)

MASSIVE TW FOR DISTURBING BODY HORROR, GORE, VIOLENCE  AND TORTURE!  ( I also did not hesitate on adult language XD)

       We flipped out from the hell level, the blaring alarms and screams fading into goofy cartoon music, this was either going to be one hell of a nightmare, or something peaceful, I think at least- . "Hrgh-" I groaned, slowly getting up. "What- what is this place?" "Don't know.. doesn't ring any bells. =( " Murmured my new entity companion. "Hmm.." I started, slowly being helped up and glancing around the new terrain. It looked freakishly large and liminal, green grassy hills going on for god knows how long, small houses pattered randomly, siren poles and some kind of floating castle off in the distance. It felt horridly nostalgic, despite knowing I had never been here before. "Well, let's hope we don't get murdered painfully and excruciatingly." I said, trying to be sarcastic to weigh off the terror this place gave me. "Yea, uhh.. never  caught your name? =(" My friend asked. "Casey!" I replied. "Got it. I'm Justin. =(" He said again. I smiled hopefully, then began to explore the new level.

   We slowly walked into the town, several roads had also been going through it, as well as their was some kind of water fountain in the middle, and it was rather warm. "I think that fountain has almond water in it. =(" Justin said out of the blue, and walking over to study it. "Almond water..? The thing that other party pooper gave to me earlier..?" I questioned. "Yeah. You gotta drink a bit regularly to prevent going insane I believe. So If you have any containers that could hold some, get as much as possible. =(" He said again. "Oh..alright. I'll get rid of my regular water." I murmured and slowly got my backpack off as Justin nodded me off and began to search more. 

           As I refilled the water bottles, I could now it was getting visible that it was getting darker, and that could mean dangerous monsters or sanity drainage...? Phs, how was I suppose to know? ''Am I losing my mind or is it getting dark..?'' I asked nervously, running over to Justin who was inspecting a house. ''Yeah, we should probably find shelter, I was inspecting these houses.=('' He replied, adjusting his mask.  Should we try this one? I asked, gesturing to a house that looked slightly larger then the others, and by this point it was dark and.. so quiet and empty, like something could just drag me into the endless maw or shadows at any second. ''Worth a shot I suppose. =('' He sighed again, then went to check the house. 

He kept his bat close to his chest and gestured for me to get behind him in case their was a monster, and slowly creaked the door open to reveal a large room with 3 very randomly placed furniture items, being two couches and a twin sized bed. ''It's really dark in there, maybe I should look around with my flashlight before we go in..?'' I asked. ''Hmm.. be quick. It could attract something unwanted.-=('' My friend sighed as I nodded him off and took my flashlight out from the corner pocket of my backpack and quickly flashed it around. And indeed, their was a monster their. 

       It was a shining white floating smiling face, (partygoer flash backs go brrr). Staring directly at us, not moving or making any threatening noises, just staring mindlessly. ''J-justin...? What do I do..?'' I stammered, staring the monster down, not even daring to look away, almost as if it was like scp 173 or something. ''I've read almost nothing about these entities, other then you have to stare them down and don't blink. =('' He murmured very quietly.'' It's shining white pupils giving me uncanny flashbacks of my parents, at this point I could almost feel my pupils retracting. And finally, after what felt like a solid two minutes, it finally sank back into the shadows, gone. I gasped, also subconsciously holding my breath and unable to maintain my balance, I collapsed into Justin's arms. ''Gh-=('' He sputtered, reaches his arms out to break my fall. ''Y-you ok? =('' "Huh- me? not ok? couldn't imagine!'' I laughed nervously, blushing from embarrassment and stumbling out of his arms.