𝟎𝟏𝟔 we're the victims, a bit psychotic

Chapter sixteen,

Chapter sixteen,

we're the victims, a bit psychotic

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   "Switch masks with me."

   Serena Campbell was standing in the stage, and behind the curtains. Her fingers were just caressing the slight ripped mask, Billy Loomis mask.

   Billy who happened to standing right beside her, "Devious girls." He complimented, Serena who sighed.

   "I'm gonna need some good medication to be prescribed to me afterwards." She muttered to herself, simply ignoring Billy Loomis who was standing right there, "Fuck my life." Not in the years she has ever lived did she ever think that this would be her future.

   Being her fathers legacy, Mickey Altieri.

   A gun was in her hand, Detective Bailey's to be more so specific, she didn't even know how to shoot with a gun, but it doesn't matter where she aims to him at. . . Sam Carpenter will get to him before he can make any other move.

   Mickey who also happened to appear, "Aim for the head, you always aim for the head." He had reminded her.

The sound of a man's voice groaning in agony was heard, she had quickly adjusted the mask back onto her face, and pulling out the material she needed to call him, dialing him off of Sam's phone to set him into the trap, as she backed to the far corner.

Switching the button on to change her own voice, "Hello, Detective Bailey. I got one question for you." Serena had spat to him in pure anger. She wasn't able to see his facial expressions, but she knew damn well from the sound of his voice, he was angry.

   Detective Bailey who snarled at the phone, "Oh. Yeah? What's that?" He remarked back, he was quite pissed that one of them had taken his gun, and making it difficult for him to have the upper hand.

   Serena who kept going, "What's your favorite scary movie?" She taunted him.

   Detective Bailey who just kept chuckling, "Favorite scary movie?" He mocked Sam, as he was appearing inside the stage, and going past the curtains.

   Serena who already seen him as she was on the left side, and just hidden between the black curtains.

   Serena who had continued taunting him, "I'm asking because you're in one now. You're in our movie." She remarked, angrily.