𝟎𝟎𝟓 the bloodline continues

Chapter five,

Chapter five,

the bloodline continues

( This chapter & next one focuses
about Serena, and third chapter will lead
back to canon. Ahem, Anika's death. )

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Serena had rolled over from her bedside, and attempting to get closer to Chad, but she had instantly felt that side of the bed he was laying by was cold, and slowly turning herself around, her eyes had opened up, and noticed that he wasn't there.

Slowly sitting herself up, and holding the blankets so it could cover up her upper naked body, 'cause apparently the kissing led them into discarding their clothes, and she couldn't help, but drop back down to her bed, she felt really giddy.

The sound of soft jazz music being played in her kitchen was being heard (He didn't leave a sense of relief she had felt that it wasn't just sex last night), as that had made her quickly get up from her bed and removing the blankets from her body, feet landing on the ground and getting up from her bed a groan escaped her lips while she slightly wobbled, as she had opened up one of her drawers and had grabbed an underwear, eyes roaming around and easily grabbing a shirt, and quickly putting it on.

   She had slowly crept towards her kitchen, and noticed that Chad was over here cooking them breakfast and he had on his sweatpants that were hanging really low to his waist and had no shirt on, "Morning, sleepyhead." He had called out, turning his head around when he seen Serena.

   Serena who let a smile creep up on her face, and slowly approaching him, "Morning, you." She wrapped her arms around his waist, as he turned his head back around and had flipped another pancake around.

   "I was going to make you breakfast in bed," He admitted to her and felt his cheeks redden before he continued speaking to her, "You're a heavy sleeper." He pointed out. This morning he had kissed her forehead several times, and whispered to her that he was going to make breakfast for them, and received no reply just a soft snore from her.

Serena let out a laugh, "Yeah, I am. God, the amount of times that I'd made Anika and I late for school 'cause my ass would never hear the alarm clock. . ." She admitted while recalling past memories back in Chicago, "Anika began to noticed my patterns, and would wake up an hour before just to wake me up." She had scrunched up her nose.

  A part of her wouldn't know what to do if she never met her friend, Anika. Perhaps, probably be at home depressed, or being some waitress who isn't getting a degree.