𝟎𝟎𝟏 every cowgirl needs her cowboy, dipshit

Chapter one,

Chapter one,

every cowgirl needs her cowboy, dipshit

(Sorry... had to rewrite. New chapter
out later.)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Serena was fiddling with her fingers, and slowly entering the party house.

   This was her first ever time to attend one of the fraternity parties, mostly 'cause half of the time she was simply working or studying, so she hardly had anytime to join her friends for a night out, she was extremely lucky enough that she'd actually be able to join her friends on this one, one that she was actually looking forward to.

   October was her favorite month, 'cause of all the pumpkin flavors, spooky decorations and most of all the halloween costumes, that was always the best part to all this. It was why she was excited for tonight, and really grateful that Anika managed to find her a costume, 'cause she hardly had any time to do so because of her job, or the studying that she always does.

   She was expecting to be dressed as Freddy Krueger, or some spooky shit, she really wasn't expecting to be dressed as some cowgirl?

   Never understood why Anika was persistent onto her into wearing this costume for tonight, but she'd assume that she'll find out when she finds her friend at the party.

   Making her way out of the little crowded area that was surrounded by people dancing or making out, a part of her was already getting really claustrophobic from everyone so huddled, and bumping into her, sighing in ultimate relief when she had finally managed to escape the crowded area.

   Rubbing her head from frustration, and slightly jumping when a dude appeared in her view, and urging her into taking one of the red cups from his hand that held some red punch that obviously held liquor inside, "Drink up, baby!" He hollered at her, patting her shoulder and disappearing from her view.

   Was it a irrational decision to take a drink from a stranger, and drinking it? Yes, but she didn't really care, slowly bringing the red cup towards her lips, "Argh, fuck." She felt herself basically gag at the taste of the liquor, as she had already chugged it down.

Was it horrible, yes. Was she going to get another one? Yes. Though, her thoughts had gotten interrupted when she had felt someone tapping her shoulder, twisting her entire body to glance at whoever poked her, her eyes had immediately widened when she seen that it was Tara.

"Oh my god, you made it." Serena practically squealed in complete excitement, hugging her friend before she had slowly pulled away from the hug, "Sam, know you here?" Her eyebrow raised.