𝟎𝟏𝟎 don't fear the boogeyman

Chapter ten,

Chapter ten,

don't fear the boogeyman

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Serena had sat on the edge of her bed, she had a towel wrapped around her head since she had basically showered, washing off the entire dried blood she had covering her body.

Still replaying the phone call she had with her friends parents earlier, she can still hear their crying vibrating inside her ears. The immense guilt she is holding inside of her, screaming on the inside, and taunting her on how this is her fault.

Overhearing the water being turned off, and capturing her instant attention. She had easily spotted Chad coming out the bathroom, towel wrapping around his waist, she had instantly clenching her thighs together. Water droplets were displayed on his stomach, and tensing his muscles allowing her to see his abs.

So, hot.

Chad had noticed where she happen to be glancing at, a smirk easily displayed on his lips while he had approached her, "My eyes are up here." He reminded her, he had softly used his hand to hold her jaw, tilting her head upwards where they simply maintained eye contact.

Serena who gave him a smile, her cheeks reddening, "I knew that, dipshit." She let that nickname slip out, a name that got under his skin.

   "Oh, we're going back to that little game of yours, Serena?"

   She had began scooting herself more backwards towards her own bed, legs easily bending on her bed, parting her legs open and allowing him to easily hover over her, she had easily felt some water droplets landing onto her skin and shirt, her legs lightly wrapping around his waist, and allowing him to use one of his hands to caress her thigh, his lips had easily attached to her neck, and lightly sucking and nibbling onto her own skin – a moan had easily escaped her lips.

   Fingers trailing up and down his back.

   Serena who had came back down to her own senses, "Wait, Chad. . ." Just that simple word had made him pause from doing anything else, and easily pulling away from her neck to glance at her face and easily recognizing that she was still shaken up.

   "What's the matter?" Concern was written all over his face, as one of his hands caressed her cheek, Serena who had just leaned her head more towards his hand, his warm touch on her skin made her really happy despite last nights occurrence.

   Also, reminding her that he was here with her. His touch was just a reminder that he was here, and wasn't going to leave her.