𝟎𝟏𝟑 peek a boo, bitch

Chapter thirteen, 

Chapter thirteen, 

peek a boo, bitch

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"So, wanna be my girlfriend?"

Everyone was just cruising around the corner, it was already dark outside with people of all ages mostly just dressed in Halloween costumes, and even so some dressed as the one and only ( Ghostface ), as they were all strictly heading underground to the subway train, also considering it was surrounded by people.

It'd be quite difficult for Ghostface to make any attempts of moves, right? It'd, be damn ridiculous if he were to expose himself right now, especially with so many bystanders who are around them, and could quite possibly be watching.

   Serena who's hand was still intertwined with his, as they entered the underground building, white light from a close distance, "You really asking me this in the middle of a life and death situation?" Raising her eyebrow at him, lightly teasing him.

   Chad who grinned at her, "Well, I'm just taking an opportunity, and we've had too many interruptions, but I'll make it up to you. . ." He had teased back to her, 'cause considering the circumstances they were all in, that there was absolutely no good opportunity to ask her with danger always around the corner, "So, is that a yes?"

   Serena who exaggeratedly sigh, "Well — you did blow my mind a couple days ago. . ." She had teased him with Mindy who was just right beside her brother gagging at what she had heard, "But, it's a yes only if you continue to make the pancakes!" She had given him a smug smile.

   "Deal. I could just kiss you, right now."

   She had blown him a kiss in the air, allowing him to catch it since they were all too busy beginning to go all down the stairs to take any momentary pause, as they were both totally oblivious to one individual who was listening in the conversation, and swallowing down her saliva.

Guilt was just bubbling inside of her, 'cause she had felt things for him, especially after the attacks and all three had gotten much more closer the last couple months of the remaining of their High School year before they had all moved to New York together, and met Anika and Serena in orientation week. And, it's not that she was even jealous of Serena for even getting with Chad, but they've always despised each other ( From the looks of it before ), and they've never once even said why. Perhaps, she felt bad for thinking this, but a part of herself needed to tell him how she felt, so she can let him go, but that'd ultimately be betraying her friend, Serena.