𝟎𝟏𝟐 tricked by the devil himself

Chapter twelve,

Chapter twelve,

tricked by the devil himself

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After being discharged from the hospital (with slight convincing), she had taken some pain killers just to ensure that she wouldn't be uncomfortable, or in pain during this time, especially when Detective Bailey had suggested they'd do a phone technique tracing.

She should've also been out there with Tara and Sam, but due to the complications of being stabbed not even that brutally, Chad didn't want her doing anything that can 'cause her into opening up her stitches, and she was quite upset that she'd have to be in the van (boring), but it's whatever.

She'd been sitting on one of the chairs right beside Chad, eyes glancing at Ethan who was playing around with his Cheeto bag, "I should be out there as well." Her head leaning on his shoulder, playing with his fingers.

"You just got stitched up not too long ago, and you said that you'd stick by my side, so no you shouldn't be out there. . ." He reminded her, "Plus, I don't want you getting hurt, again especially if I'm not there with you." Sense of guilt washed over him because he left her alone just for twenty minutes, and she got stabbed.

He felt really guilty, why didn't they both go together last night? He shouldn't of let her stay at home alone in her apartment, especially with Ghostface who's running around.

Serena who had bit the inside of her cheek before gently releasing her cheek, "It's cute how much you worry for me, Chad. But, I can take care of myself." She had slowly said to him, I mean it was kind of true to some lengths when she said this statement.

Mickey had suddenly appeared from behind Ethan that captured her instant attention, he had a bloody bruise that was right on his head right beside his eyebrow, a glare fixated on Ethan, "Now's not the time for flirtation, Cece. You need to cause major bloodshed, you know that you want to kill Ethan. . ." He had sternly told his daughter, "We are much alike you just choose to repress your tendencies, and you know it. How much more longer until they take someone else, like Chad? Even, so Gale?" He continued.

Serena had clenched her fist together, and gritting her own teeth as he spoke. He's, never spoken her into doing such a thing, but with the way she's been thinking these several days, he must've caught on.

Mickey continued, "You know why they are doing this? Because, they fear Samantha and you. . ." He slowly approached his daughter, bending down to her level where she had still avoided to even spare a glance at him, "You're fucking, Serena Altieri, my kid. You have a perfectly damn motive into turning this game around on them." He hoped that she would understand what he had meant with this little speech, and just as she turned her head to ask what he meant, he vanished.