30 | 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

·˚ ༘· Second Person POV ·˚ ༘·
──────────────────

" 'Cause you're safe like spring time.
Short days, long nights, boy.
Tell me all the ways to love you. "
── Lucky Strike ; Troye Sivan

"Holy fucking gods, I will never step in that god forsaken room EVER again!" Heizou panted as he slammed the gigantic double doors shut after you got out

"Holy fucking gods, I will never step in that god forsaken room EVER again!" Heizou panted as he slammed the gigantic double doors shut after you got out. But then, he suffered in silent pain because of the wound that he just got a few hours ago.

How did he managed to barge in the meeting room despite the fact that he's injured? He annoyed your secretary who usually guards the door to the conference room whenever you attend to the point where your secretary got irritated and gave in eventually. For your information, he went on for almost thirty minutes. Poor them, they've suffered so much during those thirty minutes.

Kokomi chuckled at the sight of their detective on the verge of breaking down. "You should've listened to us about taking a rest in the medical room and not partake any meetings for a while."

"I WANT TO RESIGN." He grumbled silently.

"That would be great. I'd like it if we do it at the same time." Shin replies nonchalantly while dusting off her clothes.

"Then why don't you do it now? You've said that like for millions of times!" You nudge his side by your elbow. "But don't worry about being the only one to resign, I'll also do it with you."

Heizou snapped his neck just to stare at you, giving off a "Are you fucking serious?" Look. Maybe a face of a human does speak more than words.

"What? I was just joking! I'll probably be jobless if I step down-"

"But would you actually do it?"

"... Actually, I've been planning to continue on until my retirement."

"Same, what would you do after your retirement?"

"Die?" Shin thought but it sounded like a question by her tone.

"Same." And likewise, the detective and you synced even in body language by putting both of your hands on your hips.

The sanest individual which is Kokomi sighs as she shakes her head.

Shin mumbled under her breath, "That was a question."

"Take the task seriously before you two resign or retire," Said by an individual that is a few meters away from Kokomi ── who seemed to be here for decades, standing elegantly. Her signature long braid and pretty doll face remained despite the years that has passed ── But honestly, she wasn't even here earlier so how did she stop by so fast!?