·˚ ༘ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ·˚ ༘

·˚ ༘Third Person Pov·˚ ༘

──────────────────

A daughter of two well-known late assassins.

Since you turned to a certain age. You were taught on how to use various types of weapons by your late parents, and a certain mentor.

A knife for beginners and then a sword, as soon as you got used to those weapons. You started to try out distinguishable things. Unfortunately, both parents were murdered by people who were against them.

One specific man is the mastermind behind their death

Completing missions from the Tenryou is what you usually do for a living for years. Allowing yourself to climb higher in the ranks. Although, you get easily distracted — a lot.

Assassins usually work independently, but, a fellow detective friend of hers invited her to join the well hidden group.

You've chosen to work at Tenryou since
You have no other choice. Their job is to ensure Inazuma — maybe the whole Teyvat "safe" from threats.

The assassins of Tenryou take tasks for people who need help and swiftly assassinate them. Well, of course, they'll review the letter their client sent to make sure it's not for something evil.

They can also act as detectives, spies, maybe a bodyguard whatever.

The Tenryou also works with Yashiro's head that's currently being run by the Kamisato and is associated with Lady Guuji Yae Miko in secret.

It is hard to multitask as a student at the same time.

Teyvat university is not far from Inazuma and same goes to the other nations around Teyvat. Sudden phonecalls from Tenryou during class, random meetings, deadlines.

You can have billions of problems but money can't be one. Perks of having a good relationship with a mischievous kiysune.