06 | 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

·˚ ༘ Second Person POV·˚ ༘
──────────────────

" The way you saved me, who could blame me
when I just wanna make you smile. "

── Classic ; MKTO

Another celebration arranged by the University, The Windblume Festival

Though — the celebration is actually for Mondstadt but the heads wanted their students to enjoy these special events in their school. The Windblume Festival is usually celebrated after Lantern Rite. Gorgeous flowers like Cecilia, Windwheel Aster, and Dandelions are flowers that are often used for decorations which everyone loved it. This celebration is also perfect to confess your love through poems etc. etc. It happens once a year so be sure to enjoy every second of it 'cause it'll end once the warm wind fade into shivering ones.

As one of the top students who never run out of originality. You were selected as one of the organizers and in charge of the decorations as always. It was quite formidable to think of incredible designs due to the lack of funds at first, but luckily, one of the richest students named Ajax who also goes by Tartaglia contributed an outlandish amount of mora.

Venti is assigned to do the planning or whatever like always, He declared the festival will commence at 3:30 PM and to 7:30 PM. It's pretty late but the principal permitted it, for those who can't be up 'til that time. They may leave and go home early.

Since it's Saturday, you've settled on to start arranging everything up so you won't panic when the festival is a few days away.

Answering and guiding the people every second who are willing to help is exhausting and draining especially when their brain is slow as hell. Except for Itto, he's quite the funny guy and his presence is very comfortable and welcoming.

"Y/n!! where do I attach these?" Itto called your name to guide him. You're lucky you have a tall friend to help you reach a particular place. Perking up to check on him, he seems to be not used on using a ladder.

"Oh, just hammer it against the wall!" You answered with a nervous expression on your face. Fiddling with your fingers to calm yourself down, nothing will happen to Itto.

"Is everything alright up there?" It's your turn to ask him.

"Yup! I won't fall- I'm the Aratakki Itto!" He cheered, and he successfully attached the decoration you entrusted to him.

"Thank you so much Itto, there's a lot more to put up. You may relax since you've been doing this for - god knows how long!" You happily said to him as you clapped your hands at the taller man to show him you're proud of his work.

"Oooh alright! my hands are TIRED anyway!" He whined and gave you a thumbs up, he did not hesitate to walk away to find a chair to sit on.

Since he left to take a break, you were left alone, yes it's just you. Sighing, you assigned someone else to help you because you can't decorate the whole campus all by yourself! You called 2 people and gave them instructions in detailed.