15 | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐲 & 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲

·˚ ༘· First Person POV ·˚ ༘·
──────────────────

" Can you pay my bills?
Can you pay for my
telephone bills? Do you
pay my automo' bills? "

── Bills, Bills, Bills ; Destiny's Child

WARNING !
>Character Death

Now that I have escaped six hours of torture, done by no one else but Scaramouche

Now that I have escaped six hours of torture, done by no one else but Scaramouche. What happened in six hours, you may ask. He actually kept his word and didn't even give me a break, I survived throughout by drinking my saliva and licking the tears that are slipping out of my eyes. Although, he invited me to walk around the mall so I accepted it and came with him. We used his own car to reach our destination.

He even showed me the places where least people visit, I also don't know how he found it. He was actually acting decent but most of the time, a mean purple helmet as always. He's been weirdly nice since we stepped foot here, but I don't mind, I'll just enjoy this Scaramouche because it's possible that I won't get to see this version of him again.

Currently, we are walking through an aisle where mostly expensive items are displayed. All of it caught my attention but I keep reminding myself to not spend much and save, completely ignoring the fact that both of my wallet and bank are loaded with money, thanks to my self control and Yae Miko.

"You've been staring at that item for a whole minute, why don't you take it?" He asked after he went closer to check up on what I was staring and leaned in. I was startled at first but calmed down a second later, I didn't even noticed I stopped walking to stare at it. Scaramouche got bored of waiting for my reply and snatched it out of my sight.

"Hey! You're not stealing that, right!?" I whispered at him as my brows furrowed only to receive a chuckle and a grin from him. I took the item from his hand and checked the price, it was crazy expensive so I immediately tried to put it it back where it was placed. But he stopped me from doing so.

"Don't check the price tags now, in the end, I'll buy it for you anyway." Scaramouche slightly raised his voice but he's not mad, he did it so I could hear him clearly. I was absolutely astonished when he spat those words and turned to look at him with shocked expression written all over my face.

"Damn... Is saving money even in your vocabulary?" I asked him, I wanted to also ask where all of his money came from but I thought it was rude and didn't ask for the answer for it.

"No the fuck? Just take it - before I change ny mind!" He said like he's in a hurry and looked away, I got confused but didn't even waste a second and grabbed the item.