07 | 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

·˚ ༘Second Person POV·˚ ༘
──────────────────

" My heart is like an open door
Just ring me when you wanna go "

── Mariposa ; Peach Tree Rascals

Warning!
>Mentions of Blood

Venti, the mc for this years festival went up the stage to inform everyone important details

Venti, the mc for this years festival went up the stage to inform everyone important details. Everyone favors him among than the rest of the Archons a lot based on their screams and the way the audience clapped. His positive, chill, comforting, and funny personality made every single one of them like him.

The games he planned made everyone happy and even made sure they'll remember every moment 'til death, as expected from the person who knows how to create dumb games. They're all fun and enjoyable, all of the students were behaving very well, a fight hasn't broke out so far.

"Y/n! let's try the windtrace game!" Her friend from Mondstadt asked her out. She looked at the direction to see their face. A teal hair, big round glasses and amber eyes. Sucrose! She stutters alot and a soft spoken one, though, she's very sweet and kind.

"Windtrace..? oh that game!! sure, it seems fun based on how Venti explained the mechanics to me a day before today!" Her eyes beamed when Sucrose invited her.

"Yes it is! It's like a hide and seek game but the rules aren't strict, and more!"

"Please lead the way Sucrose! I'm afraid I don't know where it is.." She laughed at her stupidity even though she's the one who decorated every area.

Sucrose happily lead the way, when they arrived. A familiar figure was explaining the rules, they're lucky they arrived just in time.

"That is all the rules. You may encounter red ribbons wrapped around some trees, the ribbons resembles as the boundaries for that specific game area." He announced, the wind started to play with people's hair, lifting some strands and maybe messing with the others as he spoke.

Venti continued to announce everything the players has to know, Time is really fast this time. You were selected as one of the rebels for this round. Rebel or Hunter, you're amazing at both thanks to Miko's daily training.

Hiding and running away from the Hunter, you just got farther from the others. Well, that is actually great.

You found a hiding spot you thought it'll be perfect, a bunch of rocks and a bush acting as sheilds. Your size could squeeze in which made you sigh in relief.

Then, you heard footsteps approaching, who was it? the hunter? another rebel?

You didn't get to check who it was because of fear of getting caught.