08 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

·˚ ༘ Third Person POV ·˚ ༘
──────────────────

" Everybody look at me, me,
I walk in the door you start screaming. "

──  Maneater ; Nelly Furtado

Warning!
>Violence

Before she dash her way around the school to capture the suspect, she pulled out her eye mask so no one can recognize her

Before she dash her way around the school to capture the suspect, she pulled out her eye mask so no one can recognize her. She did not care a shit about the fact that someone can recognize her by looking at her hair.

The soft cloth squeezed under her shoe, it's a plain black hoodie that still looks decent. She hesitated on whether she should use it or leave it there. In the end, she wore it.

After looking around the area where all the attack started, consuming most of her stamina, there was no trace of a human so she assumed they're on the roofs.

Well she is right. A black clothed person watched all the people run in panic with an amused face while sitting on one of the school buildings roof.

"Shit I didn't bring any weapon with me!" She thought while looking around the area.

"Who needs a weapon when you can use physical attacks!" She thought and grinned at herself then climbed up to the roof by using the classroom's balconies.

She can see the black clothed person up close now. His focus is on another person that is trying to start a fire, while her focus is on him. She do not wish to waste any second now and let him get away.

She knocked him out by hitting the back of his neck with her fist and then his temples.

Her concentration shifted to the person that is about to ignite a fire. And then she paralyzed him, she didn't completely knock him out. She pushed him onto the ground then wrapped her hand around his neck while her thumb is pressed against the center part his neck.

"Who sent you?" She stared at him. No answer came out of his mouth, he only looked at her with fear and regret on his face.

"Tell me, who sent you?" She asked him once again and deepen her press on his throat.

"Will you s-spare my life if I told you!?" His voice is shaky and the way he inhales is.

"Depends on how much information you'll tell me." His eyes widened and started recalling everything.

"I got kidnapped and forced to join their group and they threatened me to obey every order!"

"That doesn't answer my question, not even close!" She raised her voice at him.