21 | 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦

·˚ ༘· Third Person POV·˚ ༘·

──────────────────

" Oh my, oh my God 예상했어 나,
I was really hoping that he
will come through. "

(English)
" Oh my, oh my God, I expected it,
I was really hoping that he
will come through. "

── OMG ; New Jeans

Warning !
> Drinking

"Are you coming or what?" He released his grip off of the stirring wheel to relax his back on the seat he's sitting on

"Are you coming or what?" He released his grip off of the stirring wheel to relax his back on the seat he's sitting on. A familiar pair of tall ears at the back seat were noticed by Y/n and sighed again.

"I'm totally convinced that you know everyone in Teyvat." Y/n lazily hopped on the shotgun seat and placed her bag on her lap.

"Have you forgotten? Didn't I inform you that Scaramouche will be tutoring you for a week, so that means I have interacted with him, also I gave him my permission to enter your house." Tighnari snickered as he grinned.

"Don't tell me Ajax invited you too..." She forced herself to shut her eyes and pursed her lips. She knew that Tighnari would always stay beside her due to how protective he is towards his family members.

"Well..." He chuckled and earned a frustrated groan from the woman.

The conversation turned from that to a debate about politics. It's amazing how Tighnari did not take any course related to it and yet, he's still updated to it and seems like he also studied it. Scaramouche did not give a shit about them because his focus is on the road.

Once they reached Ajax's home, they hopped off the car after Scaramouche parked it somewhere. Goodness gracious, even the parking lot looks expensive. Ajax lives in a whole mansion, no one knows where all of his mora come from but he's known to be one of the youngest millionaire.

Once the trio went near the front door, they can easily hear the blasting music from inside, especially Tighnari. Oh god, this will be a tough time for him because of his tall ears.

"Are you sure you'll be alright, Tighnari?" She checked if her brother is sure about entering a place where he may go deaf.

"I'm confident I can handle it! I'll be fast and rush to the area Ajax prepared for people who does not like loud music." Tighnari nudged his sister's side with his elbow before Scaramouche opened the door for them.