Ch23

"Hey y/n!! we've got a surprise for you" Lisa and Ningning said as I entered into the office.

"what is it?" I asked excitedly

"RYUJIN" I shouted as I saw the same bold women after ages.

"Y/n... how are you?" she said as she approached me giving me a big hug.

I tightly hugged her "I'm good, I missed you so much, I'm sorry for what you went through"

I pulled off from the hug and became a bit serious.

"I'll make sure Jungkook pays more attention to his employees" I said in an authoritive way.

"Y/n has gotten so bossy after marrying me hasn't she" Jungkook said appearing for nowhere.

"Jungkook" i snapped "we still havent married yet, you are literally embarrassing sometimes" I said then giggled.

" we will soon" he smiled at me.

Everyone around us stood and stared at us, some of them were giggling others were whispering stuff.

"Hey you both can do this after marriage, at your home" Lisa said after sensing the awkwardness in the environment.

" Well I have an announcement "Jungkook said and held my hand.

"So all you are invited to our wedding, you'll get the invitations soon" Jungkook said and everybody cheered.

"Ya Jungkook" Someone yelled and i immediately knew it was my annoying brother.

"Now you will live with me I'm so happy" Jimin said and wiped fake tears from his face.

"No we will live separately" i snapped at Jimin.

"No you won't, shut up y/n, I wish I could marry Jungkook and live separately with him" Jimin said.

"What are you saying Jiminssi?" Jungkook laughed.

Suddenly a sound of a vase breaking echoed through the office room.

"What are you hiding Namjoon Hyung?" Jimin said as Kim Namjoon the most intelligent employee hid behind a small vase and broke it.

"well I didn't wanted to interrupt" Kim Namjoon said fixing his glasses.

While he was fixing them, he broke them too.

"Seriously Hyung, you need help" Jimin said and left with him.

"So anyways, since I'm getting married to my first love, I'll give you a raise" Jungkook said and the crowd cheered.

" you're the best Mr. Jeon" Lalisa yelled.

" only for this month" Jungkook added, and the cheers died.

" anyways good day everyone " Jungkook said and left with me.

(time skip)

"Jungkook i don't need so many dresses, a simple one would do" I said after persuading him like hundreds of times to not buy me so many wedding dresses.

"Y/n this is literally one time experience, unless you divorce, which you won't, so I want to make this memorable" Jungkook said.

"Who said I can't divorce you" I said teasingly.

"No way y/n, please don't leave me" Jungkook started pleading with teary eyes "I'm just kidding".

Jungkook gave a pout, cute.

Jungkook had bought me enough stuff which can be used over for a lifetime. I also wanted to give him a gift, expensive one considering the dresses and stuff he got for me.

(time skip)

"When will y/n get dressed up, its been an hour I can't wait to see her"
Jungkook groaned

"Can't you wait, you're gonna see her for the rest of your life" Seokjin grunted.

"Not in a wedding dress" Jungkook snapped.

"You punk" Seokjin muttered, and almost grabbed a random slipper. when Y/n entered.

"whoa" was all what left Jungkook's mouth "you look beautiful y/n" Jungkook muttered under his breath.

" Thanks Jungkook, you don't look any less handsome"I said grinning.

We walked down the beautiful pavement. We stood there to see smiling and proud faces of others.

We Kissed, it was passionate yet warm.

"I love you Jungkook" I said.

"I love you too"

"I have something for you" I said and asked Ryujin to pass me something.

"Here you go" I said giving it Jungkook.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked with a cute suprised expression.

"Your wedding gift" I said whispering in his ear.

It was a ring, couple ring. To which he grinned. "I love it" he said with a big smile making me blush.

"Our Jungkook is all grown up" Yoongi sighed

"Agreed" Namjoon said.

" Damn Hyung you almost broke the vase kept" Taehyung yelled as Namjoon almost made the vase fall.

" Sorry" Namjoon said laughing.

" Its not funny" Taehyung said, half seriously.

" Wow Y/n is all grown up now too" Minyoung said who came with Seojun.

" Yes but her brain is still of a kid" Jimin snickered earning a light smack from Minyoung.

"Thank you for coming guys" I said approaching them all with Jungkook.

"Its okay have a good life with the CEO" Taehyung winked.

"Stop it Hyung" Jungkook said with a shy smile and scratched his head.

"hahah have a good time tolerating her" Jimin said, to which I glared at him.

"I can do that Jiminssi" Jungkook laughed

"Now there is surprise for the bride and the groom" a man announced.

All of us seated ourselves, the lights turned off, except one golden light on the stage.

Taehyung appeared "First I would like the congratulate the bride and the groom, and I'll apologize to Jungkook for having a small crush on y/n" everyone laughed at that, even Jungkook "although I couldn't become an Idol but I would like to sing here today, for the married couple"

Taehyung sang beautiful, his voice felt like honey.

He sang four songs. Everyone applauded him.

"Wow Taehyung you were so cool" we said as he got back to us.

"Thanks guys, I love you all" he said with a boxy smile.

"Hyung I'm upset you about liking y/n" Jungkook pouted.

"Ah Tae, I am also surprised " I said.

" Its okay, I got over haha, anyways congratulations " he said smiling.