Ch21

"Who is this kid now" the guy said who was holding me by the waist.

"Jungkook" i slowly said.

Jungkook stood there, his eyes were filled with fury,his veins were showing.

"Leave this kid alone,we have a girl tonight" One other guy said.

Jungkook got more furious, he ran and puchef the guy holding my waist, other two men got off from me.

I went to my phone to call someone.

Jungkook was fighting three men together. Suddenly, Yoongi and Hoseok entered.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" Hoseok yelled.

Yoongi didn't take a chance and started punching one of the man, after realisation hit Hoseok he also started on a man.

"how dare you,you mf" Yoongi yelled, he would swear everytime after he hit.

Hoseok also was telling the man "How dare *punch* you hit *punch* my younger brother" he yelled.

I didn't realise but a man came from behind me, he wasnt here before.

He was coming to me, "ahhhhh" i yelled.

He almost reached me when someone stopped him.

Taehyung.

He had grabbed that man's wrist, making sure it leaves red lines there.

"Don't even think of touching her" he said with fury, his tone dangerously low.

That couldn't get his wrist out of his grip, he tried punching with his other hand, Taehyung held that too. Then kicked him and that man fell over the table.

I called the police, they came and took these people away.

Yoongi Hoseok Jungkook Taehyung, all had some scratches over them.

"Thank you guys, and sorry" i murmured feeling guilty, because me they went through all this.

"Don't worry its not your fault, and thanks for calling the police, those roaches were so annoying" Yoongi said.

"Hey Taehyung, why did you get drunk when you were with y/n" Hoseok said angrily.

"I drank the sobering up drink *hic*"
Taehyung said and fell back on the chair. The owner was sleeping on his seat,how come he didn't wake up with all that commotion. (he had his earphones)

"We'll take Taehyung, yn you should go with Jungkook" Hoseok said.

Jungkook was just stating at me, his had a deep cut on his on arm.

"are you all okay, you should all head over to my house, I put bandages and stuff" I said.

"Its okay y/n, you go with Jungkook" Hoseok said.

I started crying, I couldn't keep this guilt inside .

"Hey don't cry, you know its not your fault" Hoseok said, then gestured Jungkook to take me.

Yoongi and Hoseok took Taehyung, one arm on both of them, they were almost dragging him. "stupid Tae" Hoseok said

"But he fought, I proud of you" Yoongi said.

"Well that's true, I also also happy though" Hoseok said

"Liar" Tae muttered.

"Let's go" Jungkook said, then grabbed my hand.

His grip was right, I could sense anger.

He got me into his car and took me to his house.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" i muttered, after we came into his house.

Jungkook didn't reply and went for shower, he came back, his hair were wet and he just had a towel wrapped on him, his bare chest with prominent muscles showed. He had already bandages his wounds.

He came and kept a pair of his clothes infront of me. "Go take a shower" he said without looking at me. "If you need something else, then you can go to that room, its my sister's."

He pointed out to a room." you have sister?" I asked then regretted asking it at this point of time.

"No I don't, she is cousin who stayed here for few weeks" He replied then went to sit on the couch.

I took a bath, I got undergarments from his sister's room, but why did he lend me his clothes when he could have given me hers.

(Jungkook's pov: because I want y/n to wear my clothes,pluse those men had their dirty hands on her beautiful body )

I went and stood over beside the couch he was sitting on, he had turned on the television.

He looked at me.

(Jungkook's pov: She looks hot)

Jungkook got up, he walked towards me, I took one step back, he kept coming closer, i kept going back until I hit the wall. The he put the hands beside me, palms on the wall, and started at me, his eyes were same as they were when we fought with those men.

I gulped. He looked at me up to bottom them smirked. Please don't tell me he will do something (what y'all are imagining).

He grabbed me by the waist, he had his hands wrapped around me, the he smashed his lips on mine, he aggressively kissed me, It felt warm, i kissed him back reluctantly, i couldn't stop my self.

He picked me up by my thighs still kissing me and took me to his bedroom. He almost threw me on the bed. "Jungkook what are you doing" i said breathing heavily "I am not ready for all this you know" I said.

"I'm not doing that, just stay beside me" he said and laid beside me. He again kissed me, went down to my nape giving me several hickeys.

I moaned a bit, he smirked at that, but we didn't do that. He didn't go too far.

(time skip)

I woke up, Jungkook was sleeping, we didn't go that far, I just had red marks on my neck and belly.

I went to the kitchen. Someone hugged me from behind, and buried his neck in my hair.

I pushed my back.

"What? i think I need an explanation?" I said coldly.

" What do you mean y/n? " Jungkook said is his morning raspy voice making my heartbeat increase. He came forward to kiss me but I pushed him back.

" What going on with Xu Xingyao? " i snapped at him.

He frowned.

" you wanna know? " he said with a smirk.