Ch10

"HYUNG NO!!!....bad idea" Jungkook yelled, everyone was taken aback.

"Jungkook, you need to apologise to Taehyung" Seokjin glared at Jungkook.

"Sorry" Jungkook mumbled.

"Taehyung's right, Taehyung can act as y/n's boyfriend for the time being not that he is actually dating her" Hoseok said

" Can't Jiminssi act as y/n's boyfriend? " Jungkook said

" Are you fucking serious right now??!!! she is my fucking sister Jungkook" Jimin shouted.

"Then let Taehyung be her fake boyfriend and you stay away from her,you can't trust the people working here" Hoseok said.

" Fine, but don't be too close " Jungkook said.

" I won't steal your girl Jungkook" Taehyung said and winked.

(time skip)

" So you're my girlfriend" Taehyung said and smiled at me.

" Fake girlfriend" I corrected him. He chuckled.

"Okay fake girlfriend, can I call you baby or honey?"  He said.

"No Taetae, I'm still Jungkook's girlfriend afterall and how come you're so flirty today huh? " I asked him.

"I'm just acting like a boyfriend" he said.

" hey let's go to a restaurant and have some tteokbokki" Taehyung said.

" is this a date? " I asked him.

" do you want it to be one" he asked with a smirk while looking deeply into my eyes.

" Stop it tae" I said and playfully hit him on the shoulder.

We soon reached a tteokbokki place, Taehyung pulled out a chair for me.
" wow you are being so nice" I said to him.

" hehe y/n park, I'm your boyfriend "

" Tae-

Before I could finish, he kept his hand on my face and came closer to me, "shh y/n, we need to act like a couple everywhere" he said. I don't know why my heartbeat rose a bit with his sudden actions.

Calm down y/n, Jungkook is your boyfriend.

"Okay fine" I said to Taehyung.

"What with that blush" he asked pointing out my cheeks.

"Oh I um have ... allergy"

"sure" he smirked again.

(time skip)

Jungkook's pov

"Ugh for how long do I have to be here, Hyung get these reporters out of here" I whispered to Yoongi hyung.

"Let us clear out first" he whispered back.

"Mr. Jeon is it true you are dating your own employee" A reporter said, shoving his mic onto my face, some bodyguards tried to keep the reporters away.

"No, please don't believe in rumours" I said firmly.

"please tell us more about your new employee"

that made me agitated for once "is that even  a question" i grunted.

"Mr. Jeon how did the rumour started?"

Ugh seriously can't they leave me alone, can't a CEO fall in Love.

Suddenly a car appeared. Taehyung got out of it, he walked up to the other side of the car and opened the door y/n came out.

The reporters saw her and obviously ran to her.

"Ms. Park please tell us your relation with Jeon Jungkook?"

"Are you really dating Mr. Jeon?"

" Everyone please stay back,and no she isn't dating Jeon Jungkook, she is my girlfriend" Taehyung said and put his arms around my shoulder.

"so we're the rumours false?"

"Mr. Taehyung what's your relation with Mr. Jungkook"

" Now please make way, we have work to do" Taehyung said and got me out of the crowd and before he leaving that spot he said " Let's go sweetie"

The guards handled the crowd, I knew they were fake dating but I just couldn't digest it, I felt really jealous. It was clearly expressed in my face.

(time skip)

At Jungkook's house

"Rumours were false, Ms. Park isn't dating the CEO of Hybe but a fellow employee " Hoseok read out aloud. " See kookie it worked out"

"Yeah whatever" I replied.

"C'mon Jungkookie, y/n is still yours" Hoseok Hyung said and patted my head.

" Still be careful kook, you don't know Taehyung " Jimin said and laughed.

" Hey why would I do that? " Taehyung said and poked Jimin's ribs.

"Now in the office we must be careful, you never know" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok Hyung is right" Taehyung said.

"Ugh I hate it" I said is frustration.