Ch19

Jungkook and I went towards that door, the staff crowded behind us, Jungkook opened the door.

"Shin Ryujin!!! What the hell?" Jungkook yelled.

"What? Ryujin!" I yelled too, I was so shocked.

"This bitch was tryna ruin us, well just wait and see, you can't get away with this" Yoongi said who was in that room alongwith Namjoon.

Ryujin sat there, looking down, her eyes were barely visible but the black under eye was noticeable. She fiddled with her fingers.

"Ryujin..." I went to her and crouched down beside her "please tell me it wasn't you" I said with teary eyes.

Her eyes started watering, she sobbed "Yes it was me" she said loudly.

"But why would you do that" I asked her with a soft tone.

"I was jealous that Jungkook likes you" she said sobbing harder.

"What the hell Ms. Shin, you knew very well the consequences of doing all this stuff, now you will get sued." Namjoon said. Ryujin sobbed harder.

"You're fired" Jungkook finally spoke while glaring at Ryujin.

"Please don't fire me, I wont- " Ryujin tried to beg who Jungkook cut her off and yelled again.

"YOU ARE FIRED MS. SHIN RYUJIN"

He yelled, everyone was a bit scared at that, Ryujin cried.

(next day)
"Y/n are you okay? did my yeling scare you" Jungkook said while I was at work. Almost everyone was late to office the next day, most of them were busy making coffee.

"Yeah... I'm fine, just a bit shocked" i replied while staring at Ryujin's empty seat.

"Its okay, now she will be sued"  Jungkook said.

"Jungkook..."

"hm?"

"Don't you think we need to look into the matter, how can we say Ryujin did it" i said.

" Are you serious y/n, she admitted it herself, what more should we do? don't support her because she was your colleague, she betrayed you" Jungkook said fiercely.

"I just think something is wrong" I said, Jungkook ignored me and left.

With Ryujin's body language I don't think she was at fault.

(Time skip)
" Hey Lisa, Ningning" I said and waved at them.

"hey y/n" they said and waved at me.

"You must be pretty shocked after yesterday" Lisa said

" Yeah, a bit" I replied

" What a bitch she is, how come we trusted her, she is worse that Xu Xingyao " Ningning said.

" definitely worse" Lisa added.

" Xu Xingyao..... " i slowly muttered

" What? " Lisa and Ningning said

" Come to think of it, Xu Xingyao, she didn't even turn up yesterday, she always hated us" I said.

" What are you saying y/n" Lisa said.

" Guys I think I know who did it" I said and ran from there straight to Jungkook's room leaving both of them dumbfounded.

"Jungkook I think - i said as I barged into his room, panting. But something made me freeze at the spot.

Xu Xingyao was there, sitting and Jungkook's table and smiling, Jungkook was smiling too.

"Hi y/n" Xingyao siad and waved at me.

"What... was... happening here? did I interfere " I said stammering.

" Its not what you think y/n" Jungkook said looking directly into my eyes.

" yeah... that's what all guys say" I siad and left the room. Jungkook ran after me, of course Jungkook walked faster than me so he ran and grabed my wrist.

"Y/n...."

"I think I need time, please Mr. Jeon, I need to take half day, I'm sorry" i said with teary eyes and left.

(time skip)
"Hey y/n stop crying now" Taehyung said patting my shoulder.

After that interaction with Jungkook I had ran back home, shut myself inside my room, so since mom and Jimin got worried they called Taehyung over since he was my good friend.

There were wet tissues all over the sofa and on the floor. They had forced me to come out of my room.

"Its seriously not a big deal y/n, maybe Xu Xingyao made a joke, then you know how broken her humour is" Taehyung said which made me laugh a little.

"Stop crying now" Taehyung said softly.

"Hey Taetae" I said with my crying voice.

"yeah?"

"Act as my boyfriend" I said.

"what?" Taehyung said choking on nothing.

"Yeah"

"why" he asked.

"I want him to know how it feels" I said.

"well ... I don't mind as long as my friend is happy" Taehyung said.

I remember when once my heartbeat rose around him when we fake dated, I almost thought I was cheating on Jungkook.

(time skip)
"Hey.. y/n" Jungkook shyly said.

"Hello Mr. Jeon" I said boldly

"What's with the formal tone, anyways should I drop you off at your house" he said.

" Oh I'll be going with Tae, thanks though"

" Why Tae? "

" Why not? "
Jungkook seemed disappointed. "Y/n if its about Xingyao then you are probably misunderstanding " he said with a frown.

I gave a sarcastic laugh " misunderstanding, my ass, I can go as I like and whom I like, you can't tell me what to do" I said.

" Y/n please we are just co-workers" Jungkook said.

"Oh we call co-workers with their names, dropping all formalities" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Y/n I think we have to talk"

"No we don't and i going now, I have more important things to do rather than have a silly argument with you" I said and held Tae's hand. "Mr. CEO I'm sorry for harsh words, I'll leave now" I said and did a bow.

Taehyung didn't look in Jungkook's eye, already knowing the furry which will be in his eyes, even thought he was two ears older than him.

I didn't leave Taehyung's hand until we reached outside office's building.

"Well y/n I didn't see you being that sarcastic ever" Tae said.

"I have different personalities" i snapped at him.

"woah, can I have the original y/n back" Taehyung said jokingly but with puppy eyes, Gosh, he is cute.

"Fine" I said.

"y/n"

"yeah?"

"wanna have fun tonight, as the first day of our second fake dating" Taehyung said shyly, why why did he get shy?

"Sure I'd love to" I said with a smile.
Taehyung smiled back.