Ch16

"We're here" Jungkook said

"Oh well, its a graveyard" I said feeling a bit scared, it was a creepy idea of coming to a graveyard this late.

What if Jungkook leaves me and go? no he wouldn't do that.

He got off the car and took out a bouquet from the back seat then opened the door, on my side, I got out and held Jungkook tightly.

"y/n" he said "are you scared" he chuckled.

"What no I'm not scared, I'm just surprised"  I said stuttering because I was freaked out.

"Oh i see" he said then interwined my hands.

We both walked theiught the graveyard. There were trees around us and some lights, making eeire shadows on the ground.

The dry leaves made crunching like noise as we walked. He stopped and kept the flowers on the graves of two handsome woman and man whose picture was kept there.

There resembled Jungkook alot.

"Jungkook, are they you're parents?" I said

"Yeah, they died in a car accident" he said. I already knew that but I didn't tell him. He must be feeling sad.

"I'm sorry for you're loss" I said.

"its okay, its been ages now, I come every year here to see them" Jungkook said, his demeanor seemed calm but he was trembling a bit.

I held his hand tightly and gave him a reassuring look, he smiled at me and said to the pictures on the grave

" Mom dad, she is my girlfriend y/n, I will marry her soon, I hope you're okay with it" he said, I was staring to tear up at that, I really wish his parents were alive.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said and turned to me and smiled at me.

"Hello Jungkook's parents" I said in a formal tone and bowed to them. "I'll give your son the love he couldn't get from you"

Jungkook laughed at that, suddenly there were some rustling noises from behind,it made my heart skip a beat.

Jungkook sensed that "Come on y/n, let's go" he said.

"Its okay I can wait,you can stay with your parents as long as you like" I said although I really wished we could go back.

"Its okay, I wanted to see them so I did, now we can go back" he said.

We walked out from there.

(in the car, far from that graveyard)

" Y/n I wanna take you somewhere else too"he said.

"Huh" I flinched at the thought of that, what if we end up in an another graveyard, he seem to have heard my thoughts.

" Not a graveyard, but a place with living people"he said

" you sound creepy" I said.

He chuckled at that, glad I can amke him laugh, I know he is pretending, it must hurt him inside after seeing his parents'graves.

"Let's go kookie wherever you like" I said to make him happy and he did get happy.

"Okay y/n let's go"

(time skip)

We were at the most expensive garment shop, noone was there.

"I reserved it for us, so noone sees it" Jungkook whispered in my ear.

"Oh you don't really have to do this" I whispered back

"Y/n you don't wanna go see my actual surprise in black clothes which are for graveyards" he said.

"Anyways , please show the best clothes you got" he said. Few lady staff bowed,they showed millions of beautiful dresses,costing more than my one month salary. (Just because I was Jungkook's girlfriend, I won't get salary more than i work, and i appreciate that, equality)

Jungkook got me atleast 12 beautiful dressed and made me wear one of them. He also changed into a chic suit.

After that he took me a too a jewellery shop, and bought me expensive jewelleries.

"Jungkook you really don't have to do this" i said helplessly

"No y/n, accept this as a payback for working in my company" he said

" I get salary already"

Jungkook ignored me and got all sort of beautiful and expensive stuff.

We got in the car, and he drove of to a amusement park.