Ch13

"Wow Mrs. Park, this food is really good" Kim Taehyung said with his face stuffed with bibimbap.

"Aww thank you" my mom replied.

"you look like cute bear Tae" Jimin said and pinched his cheeks.

He does looks cute, wait yes cute in a friendly way.

"Since I was born in winter and you called me a bear, so my name is Winter bear" he said and giggled.

"cute" I muttered without realising, loud enough for both of them to hear. My mom wasn't there at that point, thank god, she had gone to get some kimchi.

"oooh" Jimin cooed.

"so you finally like winter bear" Jimin said with a smirk and poked Taehyung ribs and Taehyung started laughing.

"Ugh I'm just a friend okay, and friends can find their friends cute" I said.

"wait till kookie gets to know this" Jimin said.

"yeah let's tell him" Taehyung said.

" don't do that seriously" I said actualy panicking.

" Fine y/n then give us your bibimbap " Jimin said.

No way , that's my favourite, but whatever, I'll get you Jimin

" y/n you finished it early" my mom said coming out of the kitchen.

"uh yeah, I was really hungry" I said and laughed then glared at Jimin who sniggered.

"So three of you how has it been going in the company" my mom asked.

"Bad, very bad" Jimin sighed and stated fake crying, earning a smack on the head from my mom.

"Oh Mrs. Park actually some rumours had been created so the CEO has problems" Taehyung answered. Atleast Taehyung is a little more sensible than my weird brother.

"What kind of rumours?" she questioned and i did not want it to go any further now.

"dating rumours" Taehyung said

"What does it has to do with him? anyways with whom" My mom asked her curiosity just kept growing.

"Ahem..." I tried to stop Tae but it was too late i guess.

"with you're pretty daughter"

Tf Taehyung, I'll get you Taetae, but my mom's reaction was unexpected.

"oooh so my daughter finally is interested in someone" my mom said.

"No mom, those are rumours" I said .

"No mom, she dated the CEO" Jimin added. Why did he have to interfere like that.

"Mom... I" my mom cut me off "Oh yesss my I will have a handsome son-in-law"

"yes Mrs. Park, you will, and the son in law is super duper handsome as a matter of fact"

" Perfect" my mom clapped.

" I'm going to bed bye" I said and left.

" Ah y/n wait" I heard Taehyung say as I entered my room and closed the room shut. TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN, I'LL SEE YOU!!!!

Ugh that was embarrassing, I was in my room now, it was 12 at midnight, Taehyung was in Jimin's bedroom, which was downstairs, mom was watching television with dad who had just arrived.

I looked out of the window, suddenly a head popped up from there, that was so sudden that I fell of my chair and shrieked out.