Ch9

I got up, my headache was gone thanks to Jungkook, Jungkook left last night, I checked my phone I had 11 missed calls from Taehyung, 6 from Jimin, 1 from Hoseok.

Wow what happened why are they in a hurry.

I thought of checking some updates. I checked the office group.

      Hybe group

Taetae: Guys did you read the article !!!!

Yoongi: What is it ugh?

Taetae: It says 'Jungkook the CEO of Hybe is dating his female employee and is trying to take over LQS company'

Yoongi: The fuck!

Hoseok: Guys get this article down and find who did this

Namjoon: Let's get to the office

Seokjin: just get on with this.

Me: Guys what is this???

Yoongi: Don't worry y/n I'll easily get this down
________________________
Jungkook's pov

"Jungkook y/n shouldn't come to office or please keep distance" Seokjin said, pacing around the room. All members stood there quietly, the tension building up.

"Its not that I'm an Idol or something that I can't date freely" Jungkook said in frustration.

"It does matter and that's not the point, but the taking over thing is much worse?" Namjoon sighed and others nodded.

"what are the consequences? " Jungkook said.

"Other company might not invest in our firm, and for the dating thing, you are as popular as a celebrity and you're handsome, so it maybe risky for y/n" Seokjin warned.

" Seokjin Hyung please go in public so people will realise who is handsome and I hope they leave me alone" Jungkook said, he clasped his hand to his head.

" Oh right, I'm worldwide handsome "Seokjin said proudly and smiled to himself.

"well I can handle the dating one" Taehyung said.

"Really? how? " Namjoon asked.

" I have a plan" Taehyung nodded proudly.

Lmao it seems boring idk... then I m busy with studies so my Brain doesn't work heh lolll anyways thanks for reading and 100+ views

love y'all 🤗💓💜