Ch6

Jungkook's pov
I took a bath and decided to check on y/n, I knocked the door she didn't open at first I thought something's wrong I knocked again, she opened the door, she just had a towel on her with wet hair. Damn she's hot, but I had to keep my manners so I decided to come back

end of pov

After y/n got ready we went to a restaurant nearby, but we including others (other BTS members) there were other people too plus it was a five star restaurant, we were having dinner with the eople we will be having a meeting with.

They were partnering with our firm for a product we were making, our company used to make different products, from makeup, clothing, accessories to electronic stuff.

Their company name was LQS, and the CEO was young too, his name was Choi Yeonjun.

"Welcome Mr. Jeon, Nice to meet you" he said and bowed 90 degrees.

" Nice to meet you too Mr. Choi"

"And this is" he said while looking at me.

"This is Park y/n, my secretary and my girlfriend " Jungkook said and put his arms around me. " And you already know the others" Jungkook said while pointing out to others. We all sat down.

Suddenly a lady appeared. She looked very professional and had a bold look,not to mention she was pretty.

"Welcome Ms. Kim" Choi Yeonjun said and pulled out a chair for her.

"Thank you mr. Choi" she said.

"Who is this?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm Jennie Kim, I am Yeonjun's business partner, you must be Jeon Jungkook" she said.

"That is me, nice to meet you Ms. Kim" Jungkook said.

"So well today let's not talk about work and enjoy ourselves" Hoseok said lightening up the professional business atmosphere.

Everyone started talking among themselves. Suddenly another lady appeared, she wore a short dress and 5 inch heels, which made sharp sound as she walked towards us.

"Sorry I'm late" she said.

"Xu Xing Yao! what are you doing here?!" Jungkook gasped.

" Jungkook I'm the deputy manager, and have major dominance in the company, I have to attend such meetings" she said and smiled.

There was an empty seat, she pulled it to sit but suddenly Yoongi came and sat on it, he had gone to restroom.

"That's my seat, you should find yourself some other seat" he said without looking at her. She was take aback. There weren't any seats left so she walked over to me.

"Ms. Park, since I am more important in the meeting, I would like you to get up and seat yourself somewhere else" she said.

I started getting up when Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Ms. Park will sit here, since you decided to come yourself, you can get yourself a seat too" Jungkook said.

Jealousy was noticeable on her face, she made a disgusted expression " Fine" she said.

" Its okay Ms. Xu I'll help you" Yeonjun said and got a seat for her.

" Thank you Ms. Choi"she said, My eyes went towards Jennie Kim, her professional composure changing into a uncomfortable one.

Her seat was infront of me, without looking at her I could see her glaring at me all the time. I was uncomfortable so I purposely said loudly to Jungkook.

"You should've let Me.Xu sit here" I said.

"Okay y/n" he said. I was shocked for a second and Ms. Xu looked surprised too but she was happy for a bit. But Jungkook continued

"If she sits here, you can sit on my lap" he winked at me. Xingyao's expression was back to a disgusted one.

I was blushing. Soon after dinner we went back to our hotel. Everyone was drunk including Jungkook, except me, Taehyung and Jennie Kim.

"y/n you should take care of Jungkook and go with him in his car" Taehyung said.

" okay, what about you? " I asked him

"I'll be with Jimin and Yoongi, since they're way too drunk" he said

We arrived at the hotel, Jimin was singing a song 'vibe' and Yoongi was waving his hands alongwith the rythmn. Namjoon and Hoseok were quiet and Seokjin was laughing and telling dad jokes. Poor Taetae, he has to take care of all of them.

I took Jungkook to his room, he layed on the bed. I was about to leave when he pulled me back on his bed with a jerk, that I landed on his chest.

"y/n" he murmured.

"yes?" I said, still on his chest.

"you're really pretty" he said

I had nothing to say so I just murmured thanks.

"Do you wanna see my cat?" he murmured again, he had started dozing off.

For a second I didn't understand then I realised what he meant.

"Jungkook I don't think right now its a good time, you're tired, just go to sleep okay" I said.

He chuckled while half asleep "I was kidding y/n, just sleep with me for sometime"

"what but-

" y/n I won't be able to fall asleep" I said to him.

Now Jungkook stated taking off his shirt.

"No no Jungkook, don't get undressed" I said as I covered my eyes.

"I'm just taking off my shirts, don't worry, I won't take off my pants" he said in a sleepy way.

He layed me down on his bare chest again and embraced me. It felt comfortable and warm. I liked it and I fell asleep.