Chapter 34

Junkook's pov
When I entered I saw Lee shot yn. She fell on the ground I went running towards her. She gathered her strength and said "junkook... the first time I met you. You were in... injured and shot. I dint want our last to be like this but... I want your friendship to be how it was years ago."
Saying I closed my eyes....

Her mother came running towards her. And her dad untied Mina, they both came to us and we were crying mess.
That is when suddenly she spoke "junkook, it hurts." I had kept my hand on her wound. It was a relief when I heard her voice.

Mina examined the wound and said "thank God the bullet just touched her and went, nothing serious. And junkook you are a mafia you should know the bullet wound. And look at this drama queen."

"Actually when I saw her like that I forgot about everything." I said scratching the nape of my neck.

I Hugged her but the moment i saw her mom's eyes I slowly let her go. Now I know from where she got that tigeress attitude and that anger.

Now it was Lee's turn to suffer. I turned behind to fight with him but when I turned behind I was shocked not only me but Mina and yn too.
Yn signaled me to stay with her.

Lee's pov
When I saw junkook entering I just shot yn. But someone entered behind him. Junkook ran near yn and I went to that girl, "so who are you and why you are with him? Now you too will die with them."

She got scared but still she said "I am Ms. Seo Kim and I am here with Mr. Junkook to tell you the truth about your brother Jhon."

When she said her name I got shocked. I looked at her and saw the pendant she was wearing which I had given her when we were together at the orphanage. She was my only best friend as she was the only one who spoke to me, rest everyone used to call me murderers son.
She always supported me and defended me from bullies.
"Jhon and I used to work together at the same school. He started stalking me. First I thought that may be I am thinking to much and it's just my imagination. One day he told me that he will drop me home, first I I no but than when he insisted me I got in the car." She paused and took a deep breathe. I dint know what to say... she went through all this.... she continued "he took me to an abundant house and-" she started crying, I could not control myself and I Hugged her, she continued "no one was there for me, no one believed me. Yn was lucky that she had someone like junkook who saves her, protects her from everything and today also he did the same."
I felt bad for she went through all this alone. When she realised that we were hugging, she pushed me.

"Even you are like that how dare you touch me.?" She said.
Before I could say anything junkook came and punched me.
"I thought you are a good person, somewhere in the corner of your heart there will be that old Lee with whom I spent most of the time but you proved me wrong." Saying this he punched me.

"How dare you touch my family. You shouldn't have involved them into this." I dint react to him because I relaised what I did was wrong.

Yn pov
I saw everything how Lee hugged Ms. Kim with concern in his eyes. But I cannot belive him for what he did today.
Junkook was beating him but he dint react at all. Till than even Jin hyung came. Mina went and hugged him. I got up and went to stop junkook. He was about to punch him. "JUNKOOK STOP.."
He put his hand down. "Junkook I think he wants to say something. I feel he is not the same person as he was 15 min ago. Give him chance to speak."

"Why do you think so yn. You don't know he might do the same thing again if we leave him here." Junkook said.

"Junkook you hit him, so many times not even a single time he defendant himself." That is when junkook took his step behind. Lee was just looking at one direction that was towards Ms. Kim.

"Mr. Lee I don't know what's between you and Ms. Kim. But if you don't speak now you will never get a 2nd chance." He looked at me and nodded.

He straight went near Ms. Kim. Mina and Jin hyung came and stood next to her.

"Kim it's me Lee from the orphanage." We all were confused including Ms. Kim.

"The pendant you are wearing I gave it to you on your birthday. You were the only one who supported me, when everyone else avoided me." Lee said

"Lee Byung...?" Ms. Kim asked in confusion

"Yes it's me."

They both Hugged each other for quiet a long time. We all were happy to see them. Mina and Jin hyung were holding each other's hand and Junkook came to hug me but when he saw my mom he slowly took one step back. 
That look on his face was funny though 2 min ago he was beating a man but now scared of my mom.

Lee came and apologized for his and his brothers behavior. He also apologized to me. Everything went back to normal.

When we reached home my mom said "yn after Mina's wedding we won't wait here even for a second."

"But mom I will be alone please want to spend more time with you two."

"What makes you think I will leave you here alone and go. You are coming with us."

We were all shocked. Junkook and I looked at each other. "But mom...dad atleast you tell mom."

"Aunty I know what you saw was traumatizing, but I'll make sure to protect her at all cost. I love her and can't leave without her." Junkoom said

"Mom please... I love him too.... no one will ever be able to love me the way he does and vice versa." I said

Mina's wedding day

Thankfully mom and dad agreed for our relationship.  Though it took a lot of time to convince them.
Today is Mina's wedding and my dad is taking her down the aisle.  She looked stunning I could see Jin hyung getting emotional.
Lee had come with Kim, both are in relationship now. after the incident junkook and Lee became good friends again.

My students, our Principal other staff members had also come for the wedding.

Once the ceremony was over we all went on the dance floor. We were dancing and when suddenly music stopped.
Everyone made a circle around me and I was confused when I turned back I saw junkook with a ring. He asked me "I KNEW YOU WERE MY FOREVER, WHEN YOUR HAPPINESS BECAME MORE IMPORTANT THAN MINE. Thank you for making my life beautiful. Yn will you marry me?"

"Yes...." He than slid the ring into my ring finger we both Hugged and kissed each other.

The music started again. And we were slow dancing, while we remembered and spoke about. 
How we first met,
our fights,
how I tried to escape from south Korea with Mina, my plans which always flopped specially the restaurant one, the school, the problems I faced and the way he always protected me from all this.
The most important thing he taught me was TO LOVE MYSELF.  He showed me that I am beautiful the way I am....

Thank you junkook

Thank you yn....

Hello reader that's the end of the story MAFIA IS IN LOVE WITH A TEACHER.

I loved writing this story and was a bit emotional at the end. But yes everything has to come to an end.
Please do like and comment.
Let me know How was the story?

Thank you readers for all your love and support.....

Readers I am writing a new book. My CEO BOSS.  Do read support and love the book the same way you have done for this one.
The book is about Kim Taehyung and chubby girl.
Its an office romance.