Chapter 5

Y/n pov

I heard my name "yn" we slowly turned around and saw him...

... JUNKOOK
standing there with full of anger in his eyes.

That is when I turned to look at Mina, she was scared, crying and shivering.

People in the airport were just staring at us.
And I dint know what to do and say.
He started walking towards us as the steps got closer I could here Mina saying
"sir sorry we won't do this again"

He came straight towards me and grabbed my wrist and started dragging me outside, I faught back but no use.

"y/n I had told you I will not leave you, so how did the thought came in your mind that I will allow you to leave this country and go ." He said.

I was in pain because of his grip on my wrist which was getting tight as we took step forward to leave the airport,
When I saw behind to see Mina I saw his 2 men were holding her hand and bringing her.

When I reached near the car we stopped " Junkook listen to me ones please.... This is the first time I called him by his name so he loosened the grip on my hand I took a deep breath and continued talking.
"Let Mina go. This is all happening because of me right, so let her go please. I will do as you say." I requested.
He nodded.

** Time skip **
He dropped Mina at her place and told me to come with him.
Mina was worried about me so I assured her that everything will be fine and I will come back don't worry. I sat in the car and went with Junkook.

When we reached I saw a big gate, the moment we entered inside the gate, I saw a huge house with a big garden, I was shocked to see that and started thinking he is so reach why he is behind me who not even from this country, who is fat and ugly.

It was almost 7:00 in the morning.
When I entered inside I saw a tall and handsome man in the kitchen with a cup of coffee/tea in his hand.
He said good morning but Junkook dint reply and just dragged me to a room.
And closed the door behind him.
He started coming closer to me, I got scared, I started taking my steps backwards and hit the bed, he came close to me I closed my eyes and thought today is the last day of my life thank you and sorry mom, dad and Mina,
but instead I felt a soft and caring touch he was putting my hair strand behind my ear, that is when I opened my eyes and saw him coming close to my face slowly tracing his finger on my cheeks before it could reach my lips I pushed him and said.

"Listen Mr. Junkook I told you I will listen to you but if you try something like this it won't be good for BOTH OF US."

"Okay okay I won't touch you without your permission."

I felt a little weird I don't know why maybe because i was expecting a different behavior or answer, whatever it is. I am safe this way.

I had lot of questions to ask him.

When he was about to leave I called him and tried to make him understand, that I'm not perfect for him and let me go.

"Junkook why me?
You know I am from different country? Not a single bit of me matches your beauty standards.
Which also says that I am fat, I don't look beautiful, than why me?
I have seen many beautiful girls here why not them?
You will look really good with them, they style, fashion, looks and their status.
Why you want to be seen with a potato like me?
I don't even match any of these.
When you told me you want me I thought you were just troubling me or making fun of-"

suddenly he came closer to me and said
"y/n you don't know how beautiful you are so stop putting yourself down like this. I don't care if your from different country. And other questions answer I will give gradually as time comes."

I dint know how to make him understand.
I thought he will understand and leave me when i will talk to him about this but his answers are making me think about me differently.
After saying this junkook went out of the room but before going warned me "yn don't even think of running away from me."

I closed the door went to take shower I could not myself more and broke down.
I was tired of pretending to be strong.
I am missing my parents. I'm scared of this new place, new people, these mafias.
I put Mina's life in danger.
I want my life to be normal. I came here for Job now I don't have one.
I want to go back to India.

After almost an hour I came out of the shower.
I dressed up, sat on the bed, and started thinking.

No y/n you have to make him hate you, make him understand that I'm not the one for him and one way to do that is make him feel embarrassed with me, once he experiencees what I go through in day to day life, he will come to know that I'm not beautiful but opposite that is ugly.

Dear Readers if you liked what you read than please vote and if you feel that I have to improve somewhere or have done a great work than feel free to comment.
Thank you.... 😊