Chapter 27

Junkook's pov
"But when I said I love you. You put yourself down saying I can't love someone like you. So many times you tried to made me feel about the same, but still I love you and will keep loving you. For me you are the most beautiful woman and no one can change it not even you. I want you to know that you are the only one who is the best for me."

She controlled herself and than looked at me and said "I am sorry junkook for always pushing you away. Thank you for always being by my side and making me understand how special I am. Now I know why I started falling in love with you.... thank you for making me realize I am beautiful.
I love you junkook." 😍

"I love you too yn", saying this I Hugged her.
"In that case I guess now I can touch you as you had told me I have to touch you only when you give me permission."
"Hmmm... about that... Aa... I have to think...."
Saying this she ran but stop near the door and said. "Yesterday night when we kissed from that moment I decided to give you full permission". She smiled and smiled back.

Yn pov
I went down to the staff room, followed by junkook, everyone were already there including Mr. Hoseok.
I apologized to everyone including Mr. Hoseok and junkook.
"It's okay Ms. Yn you were drunk so no problem sometimes this type of thing happen, now come on everyone get back to your work."
I went to the class, and thanked all my students for the wonderful performances.

Junkook pov
I entered JHope's cabin and asked. "Did you find out about Ms. Kim the previous teacher."
"Yes I found about her but she is not responding to any of our messages.
I wanted to know if she got job somewhere else." Jhope said

"No jhope. I had told one of my man to find out. It seems she doesn't come much out of her house." I said
"Junkook at present I am busy if possible can you go and talk to her." He said
"Okay jhope." I said

"By the way junkook, there is something different in you... and the way yn spoke to Ms. Lee was surprising." Hope said

"Yes. Even I was shocked and ya she confessed to me."

"Wow congratulations.... junkook. You both are lucky to have each other." Jhope said.
"Thank you" 😊 💓. I replied happily
I left from school and went straight to my office. Completed my office work and left from there around 5:00pm.
To go at Ms. Kims place, I took Mina with me as I thought she might be the best person to understand her current situation and handle her.
Once we reached there I rang the bell. She was inside, she opened the door and asked "who we are are?"
She was weak. So Mina told about the situation.
"Why you'll came now? When I told nobody believed now you'll came to look at my condition and laugh. You are rich and showed that the rich people can do anything even make the wrong. right."
I was confused because I dint know what she was telling.
"Maam I don't know what happend with you in that school but now everything is changed I came to hire you again, as all the students are missing you and your teaching." I said

"What happend to you ma'am? If possible Mr. Junkook and I will try to solve your problem.
I know you have gone through something really terrible but as Mr. Junkook is saying everything has changed and trust me because he is a chairperson and he came all the with me to hire you because of the students." Mina tried to talk to her.

"Mr. Jhon, is he still there?" Ms. Kim asked

"Yes he is there." I replied

"Than I don't thing so anything has changed." The teacher said.
I was confused I dint know exactly what Ms. Kim is trying to say so IA asked her
"Why do you say so ma'am? What about Mr. Jhon?"