Chapter 6

After 20 min or so I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said.
A maid entered inside she told me that ma'am sir is calling you for breakfast.
I told her "tell your sir that I am not hungry and don't want anything."
While she was closing the door I told her "dear no need to call me ma'am my name is y/n. You can call me by my name." She dint replied close the door and left."

After 5 min I heard a knock again " Ms. I told I don't want breakfast, I'm not hungry." I said with anger in my voice and with my head down.

I heard a voice "but y/n you are angry on us than why are you removing your anger on food."

I looked up to see who was there and saw the same man who was in the kitchen earlier, he was polite and continued "y/n I know you are angry and hungry too. So please come down as everyone is waiting for you." I just nodded my head.

We came down from the stairs.
When I went near the dining table junkook came next to me and introduced them to me.
"The person who brought you for breakfast is jin hyung, this is my father and you already know me."
"Good morning sir and Jin hyung my name is yn".
I introduced myself. I know he must have spoken about me to then but still.
"Good morning dear, I know you must be thinking why we are not helping you but it's junkook the decision he takes for himself no one can change it."
I was scared of his father when I saw him but when he spoke to me I became a bit relaxed.

I thought its better to speak to his father as junkook won't listen to me.
"Sir can I ask you something."

"Yes dear what happened?" He said
"Sir can I go and stay with my friend. She is scared and I don't want her to be alone there."
The whole time I dint look at junkook at all.
When I finished and was waiting for his father to answer. I looked at junkook. And yes I could say with the look that junkook is really pissed off and the grip of the spoon in his hand was tighten. Before his father can answer junkook said "No y/n after what you did today I won't allow you."
"Sir please sir. Sir I request you." I pleaded to his father.
Junkook's fathers said "see dear if you want to stay with your friend and junkook too dosent want to send you than we have one option left and that is get your friend here." I dint say anything and just nodded my head.

After the breakfast I went to the room.
I gave a thought to it.
First of all she is scared of mafias and making her stay and their place will be a problem, she won't be able to concentrate at her work. I will tell her that I am happy here and will come to meet her and not to worry about me as usual I will be here only for a week or two so getting her here dosent make sense.
Junkook came to meet me and said "y/n I will send someone to get your friend here."
I replied "no junkook let her be at her house she is scared and telling her to come here will be like telling her to walk in a lions den, I can go and meet her."

"No y/n I saw what you did today I don't want you to go outside this house," junkook said.
"Than this place will be like a prison I don't know anyone and I can't go anywhere, I am human being not a bird to keep me in a cage and I have not done any crime to lock me up in this huge place." I said with frustration. But I thought I can't argue with him if I did than he won't listen to me at all

"Please junkook if you want I will take someone with me. You saw her how she was, I want to make sure she is fine." I said with concern in my voice.

"You know I told you I will give reasons why I like you."
I nodded my head and waited for his stupid reason
"The 2nd reason to like you is . When you saw Mina in trouble without thinking twice you said you will do as I say but to leave her, plus here also you are thinking about her. When you are in trouble in a big mafia's house where as she is at her own place and safe."

"But I am strong enough to handle what's going on in my life. And this is all happening to her is because of me." I said

"In that case I will take you to meet her in the evening till than stay here and don't even think about running away." Junkook said.

I was happy when he said he will take me. I closed the door after him and started searching for my phone that is when I remembered with all that thing which happend at the airport I have dropped it somewhere.

Junkooks Pov
When I said yes to her she was soo happy looking at her smile made me smile it was a different feeling. I always saw people pleading and crying for their life, killing their family for property, so many times our family tried to kill us.
But this girl is different she is fighting for her friend, even though she knows that making me angry can put her in big trouble.
Which makes me think why am I listening to her she made me really angry during breakfast , I went to warn her to not do this again but I don't know what happened to me when I saw her.
I am happy that she is with me now.

In the evening I returned from the office got fresh and went to see her, the moment I opened the door she came to me and said
"Come on let's go to meet her.
I was waiting for you."
We went out near our car first she was shocked to see the car I guess I could say this with her expressions on her face but when she saw me looking at her she just acted normal.
I opened the car door for her she rolled her eyes and went the other side to sit. I could say with her behaviour she is trying to irritate me so that I can leave her but she dosent know this small, small behaviour of her is making me more attracted towards her.

We reached at Mina's place. When y/nrang the bell Mina opened the door. They both Hugged each other and started crying.
The whole time she acted so strong now looking at her like this why I'm feeling the pain in my chest.
I gave them their time, I got a call so I went out to attend.
When I was about to enter inside, I heard them talking I know listening like this is wrong but I want to know what they thing and want to do about this whole situation.
They both were talking y/n was telling her to relaxed, She is safe, not to worry about her.
Mina:- "y/n what are you going to do? You came here to work and because of all this we were planning to leave. You gave your resignation. Did you check the mail? First of all you know the way they behave with you. What if they accept your resignation and what will you tell your parents?"
Y/n: "I lost my mobile so I dont know what to do. I dint speak to mom she must be worried about me. And I am missing them.
Can I use your mobile to call mom if she asks I'll tell her I was busy and battery is low."
Mina:- "okay. But y/n you will be fine right."
Y/n:- "yes Mina don't worry. And I will come to meet you often like this."

Y/n spoke to her parents and with her voice I can feel that she was satisfied and happy to hear their voice.
I went inside and told y/n it's time to go home. She Hugged her friend and said bye.

Y/n pov
While hugging my friend goodbye I wispered in her ear "don't worry I will be out of that place very soon."
"Don't try anything stupid which will put your life in danger, you know how much you mean to your parents and me." Mina said.
"I know I know... okay than see you next time." I waved at her

We both left the place, in the car junkook told me to let's go to restaurant to have food.
That is when I smirked and thought to execute my plan A begins from today.

Let's see what y/n does in the next chapter.

I hope you all are finding this story intresteing till here more action and romance on the way.... so be ready...

Please Do like and comment... you support will encourage me to continue the story

Thank you 😊