chapter 1

Y/N
Age:- 26
Teacher
Chubby and tall, kind, extrovert.
Best friend:- Mina

Jeon Junkook
Age:-26
Mafia
Tall, handsome, multiple ear piercing etc

Recently y/n had shifted South Korea as she got a good offer at a school with good salary.
Y/n was staying with her friend (shared apartment)
Meena was a nurse. Working at XX Hospital.

It had been almost a month I shifted to Korea and started working.
It was late at night by the time I complete my work and leave.
Mina had given me all the emergency numbers.

I got down from the bus and took my usual street to go home.

I heard someone screaming in pain and asking for help i thought it's better to be like an invisible person as Mina had told me lot of mafia gangs are there, lot of crimes take place and yes I have seen in horror movies "curiosity kills".

I took few more steps I said "fuck... I have to help, I am a teacher what am i going to teach my students to leave someone in problem and run away HELL NO".

Than I went to check from where I
heard the voice, I was hiding behind a wall i froze there when I saw 5 men were literally beating someone very badly, dint know what to do.

I dialed 911 and later I also called 112 to take the man to the hospital.
It took a while for the police to arrive but when they heard the siren those goons ran away leaving that man bleeding I went to him and saw he was stabed with knife and he was bleeding very badly the man started loosing conscious and I got nervous and dint know what to do, with my scarf I tried to control/stop the bleeding.

Till than ambulance arrived he was taken to hospital

police :- Thank you ma'am for calling and informing us on time. But you have to come to police station to give the details about the incidents.

I was so shocked with the whole incident I just nodded.

By the time I reach home it was 12:30 am
I took a bath and just laid on my bed I found it very difficult to sleep as the whole incident kept playing in my mind.

The next morning I did my daily routine and got ready for school.

I entered the staff room and heard teachers gossiping about the incident first I thought it might be something else but than they came to me to ask y/n "you take the same street you don't know about the incident "

I said yes and told the whole incident.
But I was surprised when I heard their next sentence.
The person whom you helped is the great mafia king his name is JEON JUNKOOK" I was shocked 😲 I dint know what to say.

I was like great not even a month and you are already in a problem....

My classes started, the day ended soon as I was busy with the kids, and my work I dint even think about anything.

I thought its better to leave early as I was too scared to witness any incident like yesterday or to walk home late at night.

I reached home, freshen up and was having my coffee.

I got a call from Mina. She called me to inform that she won't be coming today for dinner as she has night shift. She also requested me to get her dinner to the hospital so that we both can have our dinner together.

I wanted to talk to Mina about the whole incident as we both dint get time to talk to each other.
I prepared food for us and reached the hospital.

I saw many people wearing black suit (may be it was their uniform or dress code) standing near a door as if they were guarding the person who is inside.

I saw Mina coming out of the same room.
She saw me and gave me a signal that she will be there in 5 min. I sat there for a while when Mina came we both went to the canteen, while having dinner I told her about the whole incident later she told me that the person I'm was talking about is Mr. JEON JUNKOOK and he is the my patient.

"The room you saw many men were guarding is Junkooks room." I was just listening to Mina, in shock dint know what to say.
"He was beaten up, but because of his luck may be you arrived there and saved his life,
I just pray that when he wakes up he doesn't ask about the person who saved his life.
We both don't want any trouble from mafia. I hope you understand and stay away from this next time."

I just nodded my head.

Next chapter will be about JK how is his life style, how he got stuck up in such a mess? Who was the girl who saved him?

And readers if you liked what you read than please vote and comment. 🥰

Thank you