Chapter 24

Yn pov
In the morning I got up did my morning routine, got ready for school and went early without having breakfast, as I was really tensed with the annual day preparations.
I reached school, went straight to the staff room, I started making plans for the decoration of the hall. That is when Mr. Jhon enterd he gave me a smile and wished good morning I too smiled and wished him back.
No one had come so I just thought its better to continue with my work. Mr. Jhon came near me and said.
"Today your early Ms. Yn."

"Yes Mr. Jhon I was thinking to just make a rough sketch of the ideas to decorate the hall."

"Oo did you start with your sketch." saying this he came more closer I felt a bit uncomfortable.
"I have just started." I replied "If you need help than just let me know." He said. "Okay Mr. Jhon." I was praying that someone should come as I was feeling uncomfortable to sit with him alone.
The door opened and Ms. Lee entered she came early as she had to put the list on the notice board. This is the first time I was happy to see Ms. Lee.
He got up from there and went back to his place.
One by one everyone came the bell rang and I went in my class. I instructed the students and informed them about the duties we got. Everyone started giving ideas I just noted it down.
Eun was really good at drawing so I told her to come with me. We both went to the hall. We were alone, no one to disturb us while we complete the sketch, so I was looking at the hall and giving her the ideas and accordingly she started drawing.
After almost an hour or so our sketch was ready I praised Eun for her amazing work. We were about to leave that is when Eun said
"Ms. Yn you are really lucky?"  "Why? what happend Eun what made you think I am lucky?" I asked
"Your boyfriend came to school to protect you and he did, protect you plus changed the behavior of the students."
She said.
"I still dint get you and my boyfr- "

"Yes. Mr. Junkook that day in the hospital, I had told him how the students will target you, the same way they did to the teacher before you and will make your life hell. He was confident and told me that you are strong and will handle the situation, but....
i think he was more concern about you and see the next day he enters the school as the chairperson. What else is required, he is handsome,
caring, protective and most important he loves you, Ms. Yn you are really lucky.

"Aaa.. umm Eun don't you think you are still young to talk so much about love, I think it's better we focus on annual day as we have very less time to prepare." I said

"But Ms. Yn."
"No buts, Eun let's complete this first."
"Okay Ma'am." Ones everything was over the sketch looked perfect we were walking back to class.
"Eun I wanted to ask you something."
"Yes Ms. Yn."
" What happend to the previous teacher?" I asked
"I don't know exactly ma'am, some say that teachers harrased her to that extent that she left, and some say the kids bullied her. I don't know, but yes she looked very upset, before leaving the job she looked like she dint had energy, she was tired of this place." I was listening carefully what she was saying.
"Eun do you know where she lives or may be did she get any job?" I asked
"No idea Ms. Yn but she was really a good teacher like you, who faught for us, I wish she comes back."
I felt bad and thought its better I speak to junkook to bring her back, because we need teachers like her, but we don't know exactly what happend?
"Thank you Eun, you go to the class I will show this to Mr. Hoseok and come." She went to the class
After may be 5 min I reached outside the cabin.
"Sir please may I come in?" I asked "yes come in." Mr. Hoseok answered.
"Sir I wanted to show you the sketch of the decoration, if you like it than we can go ahead with it." I said
"Yes, please sit down."
I showed the sketch and he liked it. "Ms. Yn i liked the ideas so you can go ahead, tell the budget to the accountant."
"Okay sir thank you." I stood, bowed and left.
I went to the class announced about the approval and congratulated my students for working as a team because the first and important task is over. Everyone clapped I told everyone in the class.
"I want you all to work as a team in same way so that we complete our work and in a way that people should be awed looking at the decorations." Everyone nodded.

               *****Time skip*****
After the school I called Mina and went to meet her at the hospital, she told me to sit so ones her shift gets over we both can go home together.
In the mean time I called junkook
Junkook:- "hello yn"

Yn:- "hello junkook I just wanted to inform you that I won't be coming home today."

Junkook:- "why? Where are you?"

Yn:- "tomorrow is Sunday and I  wanted to spend my time with Mina. Tomorrow evening I will come back."

Junkook:- "do you want me and Jin hyung to join?"

Yn:- "Noooo.... I want to spend my time alone with Mina."

Junkook:- "that hurts my feeling but okay no problem. Enjoy."

I disconnected the call and was waiting for Mina. After sometime she came and we went home.

                *****Time skip*****
At Mina's house
We both got fresh changed and ordered food till than we decided to talk about the things that happend during these days.
Junkook called me so I excused my self and answered his call.

Yn:- "Hello!"

Junkook:- "Hello Yn. What are you doing? You had your dinner? Do you want me to send something to eat?"

Yn:- "not yet Junkook, we ordered food, don't worry. By the way did you had your dinner?"

Junkook:- "Was going to have now thought of calling you and asking if you need anything."

Yn:- "Ooo okay. Thank you for asking about us, now you go and have your dinner. Dont worry about us and go to sleep early Good night."

Junkook:- "Good night yn."

I disconnected the call, and walked back to Mina.
She looked at me, smiled and said
"You look different." 
"What different I am the same person." I said
"No. look at yourself, you were still smiling after disconnected the call." She said.
"I am the same person." I said
"By the way yn you were suppose to leave junkook after 2 weeks now its third week why I feel you won't leave him as you fell in love with him?" Mina said
"Stop joking nothing like that 🙄 but due to my job I'm just stuck there." I said
"Are you sure?" She said teasing me
"I don't know I am confused right now." I said
"Why what happend?" She asked
"Mina its about junkook, till date he has never made me feel uncomfortable with him. He makes sure that I am happy, he joined school as a chairperson to protect me." Mina was sitting and listening carefully to what I said.
"Yesterday he just scolded me for not doing my work, and I know it's my mistake but I felt hurt as if I don't want him to behave like this with me."
"What about your plans, you were saying you had plans?"  Mina asked
"Don't even ask me about those plans everytime I planned they flopped. You know what, So many times I made him feel that I am not perfect for him,
but everytime he made me feel more special. He protected me 2 times." The way he hugged me at the thought of me getting hurt was like if he leaves me.than I wont meet him again and frankly speaking even I felt the same, when he used to hug me I felt safe in his embrace.
Mina I am really confused. I don't know Mina what to do and what's happening to me,"
and you know what there is one teacher who always try to get closer to him but recently I felt really irritated with her behaviour, I don't know why?" I told everything what was there in my mind.
"Oooohhhoooo My dear yn I think you are slowly falling in love with him." She said
"What no? Me. falling in love with him. never. He is a mafia and I am a teacher. There is no connection.
I am feeling like this because he is the first guy who spoke to me freelywithout thinking that I am fat this and that. " I said
"That time will tell dear yn. If he has made you feel so special everytime and you are thinking about it than I guess you are falling in love with him." Mina said confidently.

We heard the door bell ring.
I think our food has arrived. I went to open the door collected the food and paid him.

We had our dinner, watched watched movie and went to sleep.

Dear readers....
I hope you liked the story so far. Do vote and comment your favorite part.

Thank you